Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs Recruitment 2016 – 25 Horticulture Officers Posts | horticulture.ap.nic.in

Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs Recruitment 2016: Department of Horticulture – Andhra Pradesh – Candidates who are waiting for the Department of Horticulture Recruitment, have a great opportunity to get succeed in their career. Department of Horticulture, Government of Andhra Pradesh has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 25 posts of Horticulture Officers on regular basis. Interested candidates are welcome to apply as per proper format and send it to the concerned address with all required documents of qualification, experience, age. The application must reach by 03.10.2016. The candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms in all respects mentioned in the Horticulture Department notification.

Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs Recruitment 2016

Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs Recruitment 2016

Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department Jobs Recruitment 2016 Description

Vacancy Details:

Total No. of Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department Posts: 25 Posts.

Name of the Post: Horticulture Officers.

Department of Horticulture Andhra Pradesh Post Qualification Criteria

Age Qualification:
–The maximum age of the candidates for the Andhra Pradesh DOH Recruitment 2016 is 40 years.
–The maximum age of the candidates for the Andhra Pradesh DOH  Horticulture Officers Job Notification 2016 will be determined as on 01.07.2016.
–Age relexation is applicable as per Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department rules.
–Upper age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
–Go through Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department official notice for more reference.

Essential Educational Qualification:
Candidates should acquire B.Sc.(Horticulture) or M.Sc.(Agriculture) with specialization in Horticulture of a recognized university in the State or any other university/institutions recognized by the University Grants Commission.

Other Details of Department of Horticulture Andhra Pradesh Jobs 2016

Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Officers Pay Scale:
Consolidated pay scale of Rs.35,120-87,130/- will be provided for the candidates selected for 25 Horticulture Officers Post every month.

Andhra Pradesh DOH Apply Now:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the above said Department of Horticulture Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2016, may apply in prescribed application along with self-attested copies of all the relevant documents send to the following address on or before 03.10.2016.
Applications are to be sent to:
O/o Commissioner of Horticulture, TTPC Building, 1st Floor, Old Market Yard, Near Rhythu Bazaar, Chuttugunta, Guntur -522007.

Andhra Pradesh Govt Horticulture Officers Selection Process:
Candidates selection would based on merit marks in mentioned qualification and seniority of the course completed. There will no written test or interview. 75% marks considered from candidates qualification and remaining 25% considered from seniority of the course year and other factors. For more details refer Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Department official notification.

Important Dates of Application Process for Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Officers Vacancy 2016:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 03.10.2016.

NOTE
For full details of 25 Andhra Pradesh Govt Horticulture Officers Recruitment 2016 about Age, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.

Please click here for Department of Horticulture Andhra Pradesh Horticulture Officers Recruitment Advertisement & Jobs Application Form 2016

Also Check:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sarkari Naukri Alarm - Employment News © 2016 Frontier Theme