AP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016: Good news for all the candidates who are searching the government of Andhra Pradesh States and who are belongs to Andhra Pradesh. The Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle department has been recently release a official notification for fill the 121 Postman and Mail Guard Post. The aspirants who were looking for Postman and Mail Guard vacancies in AP state may apply for the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 on or before 05.09.2016. Hence the AP Postal Circle Exam 2016 going to held on 29.01.2016. AP Postal Circle Postman Hall Ticket 2016 will be issued to the candidates after the end of the application process. According to the updates the AP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 is not available now. Candidates who have application registration number will be able to download AP Postal Circle Mail Guard Call Letter 2016 online through www.appost.in. Here below on the web page we have described the information about AP Postal Circle Hall Ticket 2016. We are providing a brief information about AP Postal Circle Call Letter, for more detailed information we request applicants to check the official notification on the organisation’s official website www.appost.in. We are providing direct link to the official notification for AP Postal Circle Postman/ Mail Guard Vacancies.
NOTE: The AP Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Examination 2016 scheduled to be held on 24.12.2016 is postponed to 29.01.2017.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Admit Card – AP Postal Circle Postman Call Letter | AP Postal Circle Mail Guard Hall Ticket | appost.in
AP Postal Circle also known as Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle was established by the India post department. AP post delivers all details of peoples through go to door to door. Post offices offer mail-related services such as acceptance of letters and parcels; provision of post office boxes; and sale of postage stamps, packaging, and stationery. The country has been divided into 22 postal circles, each circle headed by a chief postmaster general. Each circle is divided into regions, headed by a postmaster general and comprising field units known as divisions. These divisions are further divided into subdivisions. So it needs too many workers to do work. For this Andhra Pradesh Post Office Department conducts examination every year to select candidates for various posts. This Year Andhra Pradesh Postal Department going to conduct recruitment for Postman & Mail Guard posts. Those Students who have already applied for the given examination and waiting for the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket were to be informed that the Admit Card is uploaded by AP Postal Circle on its official website @ appost.in.
Also Check :
- KPTCL Admit Card 2016 – Jr Lineman & Attendant Exam Hall Ticket
- Delhi Police Constable Admit Card 2016 | Delhi Police PET Call Letter
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Bharti – AP Postal Circle Exam Complete Details| appost.in
- Name of Department: Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle.
- Name of the post: Post Man and Mali Guard.
- Total No. of Posts : 121 vacancies.
- Name of the Exam: Postman & Mail Guard Examination 2016.
- AP Postal Circle Postman Admit card status: Available Soon.
- AP Postal Circle Mail Guard Exam Date: Scheduled to be held on 24.12.2016 is postponed to 29.01.2017.
- AP Postal Circle Website: www.appost.in.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Selection Procedure:
The nominees will be selected on the basis of Aptitude test.
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Exam Pattern:
Candidates should note that Andhra Pradesh Post Office Department will conduct Exam in Aptitude Test of the level of 10th class covering the following subjects G.K.,Reasoning,Telugu Language,English Language,Mathematics. Candidates have to give the Andhra Pradesh Post Office 2016 exam for 100 Marks and have to obtain Min. passing marks decided by the Andhra Pradesh Postal Department to fulfill Vacancy in AP Post for AP Postal Circle Syllabus 2016.
|Paper Division||Subject||Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||G.K., Reasoning, Analytical Ability||25 Marks||120 Minutes|
|Part B||Mathematics||25 Marks|
|Part C-I||English Language||25 Marks|
|Part C-II||Telugu Language||25 Marks|
AP Postal Circle Postman and Mali Guard Minimum Qualifying Marks as follows.
1. The candidates have to score minimum 10 marks for OC category, 9 marks for OBC and 8 marks for SC/ST in part A and B.
2. In Part C (Two segments), the minimum qualifying marks are 10 marks for OC category, 9 marks for OBC and 8 marks for SC/ST in each segment.
3. In aggregate applicants have to score 40 marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ST, and 37 marks for OBC.
We also provided the Direct link to download the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Syllabus.
How to Download Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Admit Card 2016?
A Huge number of candidates are going to appear in the given examination. Candidates who are going to AP Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Examination 2016 can start download the AP Postal Circle Hall Ticket 2016 soon. You may download your AP Postal Circle Mail Guard Admit Card from the official website ( appost.in ) of the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle by following simple steps. You can also download your Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle admit card directly from the link provided on this webpage below.
- Candidates can visit AP Postal Circle official website: appost.in.
- Search and click on the links of admit card/hall ticket/call letter.
- Enter your details like as Name, DOB, Application number, Old Roll Number & Mobile Number.
- Click Submit Button.
- Save or download AP Postal Circle Hall Ticket properly.
- Verify the details indicated on the AP Postal Circle admit card.
- Print the AP Postal Circle call letter or save it as pdf for downloading in future.
If you wants to get a this job you have to first climb the first ladder which after you Download the AP Postal Circle Mail Guard Hall ticket/ call letter. The selection of AP Postal Circle Mail Guard recruitment for various posts will be based on the performance in written examination. So, candidates it’s your turn to get your hall tickets without fail on or before last date of exam. If you applied for AP Postal Circle Postman Jobs then note that your Call Letter will be upload on the official website, so collect in time when it was upload on the website and collect before the exam date. No date are mentioned or declared by the department, then you should do visiting on the official website daily or you can bookmark our webpage to know the latest news of this department.
NOTE: The AP Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Examination 2016 which is going to be held on 24.12.2016 is postponed to 29.01.2017.
All the best for the upcoming Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Exam 2016
Also check :
- Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2016 – UB/ AB Sub- Inspector, Constable Hall Ticket
- BMRCL Admit Card 2016 – Bangalore Metro Exam Hall Ticket
- NRHM Delhi Recruitment 2016 – 5550 Medical Assistant, Doctor & Other
- BESCOM Admit Card 2016 | BESCOM JLM Call Letter/ JLM hall Ticket
- Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 – 4548 Constable and jail warder posts