CCI Recruitment 2017: The Competition Commission of India, located at capital city New Delhi, has invited applications from eligible Indian candidates for the 23 vacancies of Research Associates and Professionals to assist the reputed Commission in the fields of Law, Economics, and Financial Analysis. The eligibility criteria, the process of application and other related details are mentioned below.
CCI Recruitment 2017 | CCI Research Associates Vacancies 2017 | cci.gov.in
The Competition Commission of India was established in accordance with the Competition Act of 2002. The Commission aims at creating fair and good competition in the economy for the producers and markets to work for the effective welfare of the customers. the Commission also aims at eradicating practices which cause an adverse effect on the competition in the market and also protects the interests of the customers to encourage trade freedom in the Indian markets.
To uphold its objectives and implement fair competition, the Commission has sought applicants for the posts of Research Associates/ Professionals who can effectively carry out the functions of the organization under the Competition Act. The Research Associates/Professionals would be recruited for a one year which can be extended further as per the requirements. The CCI has sought candidates for the three fields of Law, Economics, and Financial Analysis. The candidates would be working in capital city New Delhi with a stipend of 40000 per month. The eligibility requirement for the research associate in the field of law is an LL.B or equivalent degree from a recognized University or Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India. The candidate should also be recognized as an advocate by any State Bar Council. For the research associate in the field of Economics, the educational eligibility is a post graduate degree candidate in Economics from a recognized University with specialization in any varied aspect of Economics. For the research associate in the field of Financial Analysis, the candidate should be a recognized Chartered Accountant.
CCI Recruitment Description
Name of the Organization: Competitive Commission of India
Job location: New Delhi
Vacancy Notification: Research Associates/ Professionals (23 posts)
Pay Scale: 40000
Essential Educational Qualification and Experience:
- For the field of Law: The candidate should have a degree of LL.B or any equivalent degree from a recognized University or from any Institute in India or abroad which is recognized by the Bar Council of India. The candidate should be qualified to be registered as an advocate in any State Bar Council in India as per the Advocate’s Act, 1961. An applicant having specialization in competition law or regulatory laws or laws relating to Intellectual Property Rights or International Trade Laws are most preferred. The person should also have relevant experience in judicial or legal work.
- For the field of Economics: The candidate should have a post graduate degree in Economics from any recognized University in India or abroad, with a specialization in Industrial Economics/Industrial Organization/ International Trade/Econometrics/ Mathematical Economics/Quantitative Economic methods/Law and Economics. A candidate with good academic performance and having a doctoral degree from a reputed University/Institute in India in Economics is most preferred. The candidate should have relevant experience.
- For the field of Financial Analyst: The candidate should be a Chartered Accountant as port the Chartered Accountant Act, 1949. A Chartered Accountant having qualified the Post qualification course in international Trade Laws and WTO is most preferred.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
The interested candidates should send their application form along with the relevant documents to the following address on or before 9th June 2017:
To the Deputy Director (HR),
H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India,
The Hindustan Times House,
18-20, Kasturba Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi – 110 001
The selection process is based on the interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date For Submission Of Application: 09.06.2017
CCI Recruitment 2017
The candidates looking forward to submitting their applications should be dynamic and positively motivated and having analytical, good communication and interpersonal skills. The Research Associates will be appointed on different levels which will be evaluated according to the experience and educational qualifications as well as the overall performance in the interview. The total number of vacancies in each field is subjected to change. Candidates who have queries regarding the vacancies can post them in the comments below.
- MPSC Recruitment 2017 – 11 Assistant Commissioner of Labour
- Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2017 – 54 Assistant Professor
- HSSC Recruitment 2017 – 2968 Heavy Vehicle Driver & Conductor
- IIFT Recruitment 2017 – 16 Assistant Professor Vacancies