CMRL Admit Card 2016: Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) had released notification for the recruitment of 41 Junior Engineer on permanent basis. Candidates who have three year diploma certificate with 55% marks in Mechanical engineering / electrical engineering / electronics and communication engineering (ECE) from a recognized university / institute, was able to apply online from 24.08.2016 to 23.09.2016. Now Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) JE Hall Ticket 2016 will be issued to the candidates. The CMRL Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016 will be available 02 Weeks before the date of examination. We are providing you here the direct link for downloading Chennai Metro Junior Engineer Admit Card so stay in touch with us.
Chennai Metro Junior Engineer Admit Card – CMRL JE Call Letter Details | chennaimetrorail.org
Chennai Metro Rail Corporation Limited is known as CMRL. It is a rapid transit system serving the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The Chennai metro has a depot at Koyambedu with ballast-less tracks of 15 kilometres. The Chennai metro system will provide connections with various other transportation modes in the city. The whole metro system is depending majorly on Engineers. The work of engineers forms the link between scientific discoveries and their subsequent applications to human needs and quality of life Engineers develop new technological solutions. During the engineering design process, the responsibilities of the engineer may include defining problems, conducting and narrowing research, analyzing criteria, finding and analyzing solutions, and making decisions. So the role of engineer is more important in Metro. Chennai Metro Rail Limited recruit engineers every year time to time. This year 41 Post are vacant for Junior Engineer in Chennai Metro. Chennai Metro Junior Engineer jobs application process has been completed. Now the time is for downloading the Chennai Metro JE Hall Ticket 2016.
- HPPSC Admit Card 2016 – Download HPPSC PGT Call Letter
- KMC Admit Card 2016 – KMC Staff Nurse Hall Ticket/ 228 Staff Nurse Call Letter
- WBSSC Admit Card 2016 – Download WBSSC Assistant Teacher Call Letter
Chennai Metro Junior Engineer Hall Ticket– CMRL JE Complete Details| chennaimetrorail.org
- Name of Organization: Chennai Metro Rail Limited.
- Name of the Examination: CMRL JE Written Examination 2016.
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer Grade II (Section Control).
- Total No. of Posts: 41 vacancies.
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu.
- CMRL JE Admit card Status: Available Soon.
- CMRL JE Exam Date: 24.10.2016.
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Official Website: chennaimetrorail.org.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited Junior Engineer Selection process:
The candidate who will successfully clear the examination, have to go through Online Test, Psychometric Test, Tamil Proficiency Test and then Medical examination. The online test consists of multiple-choice objective type questions. Online test centres will ordinarily be at Chennai. In case of necessity, the test will be conducted at select centres in Tamil Nadu.
Chennai Metro Junior Engineer Exam Pattern:
This online examination has conducted on the subjects of general aptitude, proficiency test. 40% of questions are asked on the general aptitude and 60% of questions are asked on the professional knowledge. The CMRL Exam pattern and Syllabus, both are necessary for the written exam. The exam will be taken for 2 hours where the General Ability will be asked for 40% out of the total marks of 100. The subject knowledge will also be asked for 60% from the total of 100 marks.
There is no Negative Marking in this exam. The question paper will be a combination of both difficult, moderate and easy questions. The questions will be based upon General Aptitude and Technical Subjects so the candidate has to focus more on the basic concepts. The questions of General Aptitude and Reasoning will be on basic knowledge and will be tricky. The questions for Technical Subjects will be tricky so the candidate must be very careful when it comes to technical subjects.
|Sections||Subjects||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|General Ability||General Knowledge||40 % of Total Marks||2 hours|
|Logic and Reasoning Ability|
|Subject Knowledge||Engineering Subjects according to their Branches||60 % of total marks|
CMRL Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus:
Candidates are advised to check the Chennai Metro Junior Engineer Syllabus and Chennai Metro Junior Engineer Exam Pattern before appearing for CMRL JE Exam. Syllabus is must before start preparing for the Chennai Rail Metro Junior Engineer Written Test. Lots of candidates have applied so do hard work because exam is tough. We are providing you the syllabus.
Chennai Metro Rail Ltd JE English Syllabus
- Fill in the blanks.
- Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Sentence structure.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
CMRL Junior Engineer Syllabus General Knowledge
- General Polity.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
Chennai Metro Rail Ltd Junior Engineer Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
CMRL JE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- AC Fundamentals.
- Utilisation of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Electric heating.
- Resistance heating.
CMRL Junior Engineer Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Vector Calculus.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Numerical Methods.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Differential Equations.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Tool Engineering.
- Operations Research.
- Joining Processes.
- Forming Processes.
- Metal Casting.
Chennai Metro Rail Ltd JE Syllabus – Aptitude
- Time & Work.
- Profit & Loss.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time & Speed.
- HCF & LCM.
- Problem On Ages.
- Bar Graph.
How to Download Chennai Metro Junior Engineer Call Letter 2016?
Candidates who will be going to attend Chennai Metro Junior Engineer recruitment written exam, they need to download Chennai Metro Junior Engineer admit card 2016 from CMRL official website like chennaimetrorail.gov.in. Candidates can be download their CMRL JE Admit card 2016 using by application form number or registration number. Please follow the below points to download your CMRL JE Call Letter 2016.
- Open the official website which is chennaimetrorail.org
- After landing on the home page of CMRL, Search hall ticket links in the notification section.
- Now, Click on “Download Admit Card / hall Ticket”.
- Enter “registration ID” and “Password / date of birth”.
- Make sure you enter all the details correctly.
- Now, proceed to Click ‘Submit’.
- Within few seconds, your CMRL JE 2016 admit card will be displayed automatically on the screen.
- Verify the details indicated on the CMRL JE 2016 Hall Ticket.
- Print the CMRL JE 2016 call letter or save it as pdf for downloading in future.
All the applicants who want to give the Junior Engineer Exam, they all must have their CMRL JE admit card. Because admit card provide many information regarding Exam Date,Time, Venue, and roll number. All applied candidates must have their ID Proof like Ration Card or PAN Card and photo, that instruction also mention below in the CMRL JE admit card.
Download Chennai Metro Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016 (Available Soon)
Candidate should keep in touch with us and keep checking our website for latest updates about Chennai Metro JE examination and CMRL JE Result 2016. Thank you for visiting us.
All the best for the upcoming Chennai Metro Junior Engineer Exam 2016
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 – 1896 Lab Assistant Vacancy
- PGIMS Recruitment 2016 – 395 Senior Professor & Other Vacancies
- WBSSC Recruitment 2016 – 14088 Assistant Teacher Vacancies
- WBSSC Recruitment 2016 – 1133 Clerk & other Posts