GJUST Hisar Recruitment 2016: Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST Hisar) has issued recruitment notice to fill 57 available posts. This employment notice for those who aspire to get involved in Haryana Government Job. The total 57 posts are distributed for permanent positions as Controller of Examinations (01 Post), Secretary to Vice-Chancellor (01 Post), System Analyst (01 Post), Clerk (07 Posts), Steno Typist (English) (10 Posts), Library Attendant-cum Restorer (01 Post),Peon (36 Posts). The applicants are recommended to complete application within the deadline that is 02.11.2016. GJUST Hisar has asked for the application from among the candidates who meet the minimum qualifications prescribed by the recruitment authority.
GJUST Hisar Jobs 2016
The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology (GJUST) has been established by an Act of the Haryana State Legislature. The Governor of the State is Chancellor and Head of the University. The university offers a wide range of academic programmes and courses at post-graduate and undergraduate level. All these courses are designed by taking into consideration the special needs of the market and the Industry and the Model Curricula supplied by the UGC/ AICTE. The main objectives of GJUST Hisar to facilitate and promote studies and research in emerging areas of higher education with focus on new frontiers of technology, pharmacy, environmental studies, non-conventional energy sources and management studies and also to achieve excellence in these and connected fields. It is named after Guru Jambheshwar Ji Maharaj, a saint of 15th century. Keeping in view the nature of courses offered at the university and the mandate for which it had been established the name of the university has been changed as Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology. The jurisdiction of the university extends to the courses being run in the areas of science, technology, engineering, pharmacy and management.
Other Details of GJUST Hisar Vacancies 2016
The educational qualification for GJUST Hisar Jobs are different according to the vacant posts for example candidate must have completed Graduation Degree with Type-Test at the speed 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi converted for the Clerk post and Master’s degree with at least 55% marks for the post of Secretary to Vice-Chancellor. For more detials of educational qualification of various posts GJUST Hisar please refer below table. Minimum age of the candidate applying for the GJUST Hisar post should not be less than 18 years. The maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 50/ 60 years according to the post. Same as the educational qualification the selection process is also different according to the post. Selection for the post of Controller of Examinations, Secretary to Vice-Chancellor will be based on total marks obtain in education qualification and Interview. Clerk will be selected through Written test, Type Test on Computer and Interview. Steno Typist (English) will be selected on Academic Qualifications, Shorthand Test and Interview. Selection for the post of Library Attendant-cum Restorer and Peon will be through academic qualifications. Application fee of Rs.125/- for SC/ BC/ EBPGC/ ESM/ PWD and Rs.500/- for all other candidates is to be paid by through Net Banking or Debit Card/ Credit Card & E-challan. As you know this is a competitive exam so GJUST Hisar will issue the admit card for this exam. The Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology Authority Member will issue GJUST Hisar Admit Card 2016 for the concerned applicants right after the registration process ends. Candidates will be able to collect their GJUST Hisar hall ticket from the official website.
GJUST Hisar Clerk, Steno Typist Exam 2016 Recruitment Description
|Name Of Organization||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology|
|Post Name||1. Controller of Examinations: 01 Post.
2. Secretary to Vice-Chancellor: 01 Post.
3. System Analyst: 01 Post.
4. Clerk: 07 Posts.
5. Steno Typist (English): 10 Posts.
6. Library Attendant-cum Restorer: 01 Post.
7. Peon: 36 Posts.
|Total No. Of Posts||57 Posts|
|Pay Scale||1. Controller of Examinations: Rs.37,400-67,000/- with a grade pay of Rs.10,000/-.
2. Secretary to Vice-Chancellor: Rs.15,600-39,100/- with a grade pay of Rs.7,600/-.
3. System Analyst: Rs.9,300-34,800/- with a grade pay of Rs.5,400/-.
4. Clerk: Rs.5,200-20,200/- with a grade pay of Rs.1,900/-.
5. Steno Typist (English): Rs.5,200-20,200/- with a grade pay of Rs.1,900/-.
6. Library Attendant-cum Restorer: Rs.5,200-20,200/- with a grade pay of Rs.1,900/-.
7. Peon: Rs.4,440-7,440/- with a grade pay of Rs.1,300/-.
|Educational Qualification||1. Controller of Examinations: Candidates should possess Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks and 15 years experience.
2. Secretary to Vice-Chancellor: Candidates should acquire Master’s degree with at least 55% of the marks and 09 years experience.
3. System Analyst: Candidates should acquire M.Sc. in Computer Science/ IT/ Software Engineering with 55 % marks OR MCA with 55 % marks OR Master in Engineering/ Technology in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ IT/ Software Engineering with 55% Marks.
4. Clerk: Candidates should acquire Graduation Degree with Type-Test at the speed 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi converted.
5. Steno Typist (English): Candidates should possess Graduation Degree with English Shorthand at the speed of 80 w.p.m and transcription thereof at the speed of 20 w.p.m. on computer.
6. Library Attendant-cum Restorer: Candidate must be Senior Secondary Passed.
7. Peon: Candidate should be Middle Pass.
|Age Limit||1. Controller of Examinations: Not more then 60 years.
2. Secretary to Vice-Chancellor: Not more then 60 years.
3. System Analyst: 18-50 years.
4. Clerk: 18-50 years.
5. Steno Typist (English): 18-50 years.
6. Library Attendant-cum Restorer: 18-50 years.
7. Peon: 18-50 years.
|Selection Process||Selection will be made on total marks obten in education qualification, Computer typing test, Trade test & Written test.|
|Application Fee||Application fee of Rs.125/- for SC/BC/EBPGC/ESM/PWD and Rs.500/- for all other candidates is to be paid by through Net Banking or Debit Card/Credit Card & E-challan.|
|Important Links||Please click here for GJUST Hisar Recruitment Advertisement 2016
|How to apply||Candidates meeting the eligibility conditions, they can apply apply online application from 05-10-2016 to 02-11-2016.|
GJUST Hisar Recruitment 2016 Clerk, Steno Typist Posts
Applicant need to fill online application form through the website http://www.gjust.ac.in/. Before filling online application, candidates should read instruction carefully as mentioned in the notification about filling form. The applicants should apply soon for the Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology jobs 2016 form the online mode of application. The candidates will get all the important information from the official website of the GJUST Hisar department. We will update with the latest information regarding the GJUST Hisar Vacancies 2016 time to time.
- ITBP Recruitment 2016 – 104 Constable (Sports Quota) Posts
- Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016 – 27 Field Assistant Vacancy
- Bilaspur District Court Recruitment 2016 – 59 Stenographer And Various
- RPSC Recruitment 2016 – 330 Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Vacancies
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 – 437 Cane Supervisor Vacancies