HSRLM Recruitment 2016: Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission (HSRLM) has published a notification for the recruitment of 46 Project Director, Chief Operating Officer, State Programme Manager, District Programme Manager, District Functional Manager, Block Programme Manager, Young Professionals & Accountant vacancies for implementing the National Rural Livelihoods Mission (NRLM) on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 15-11-2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission Recruitment 2016 | hsrlm.gov.in
The Govt. of Haryana has decided to implement NRLM through autonomous society. Accordingly, ‘The Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission’ was established as a society. The Society will work for the empowerment of the poor and for poverty reduction by focusing on Livelihoods of the poor and vulnerable sections of the society in rural areas. The poor household shall be empowered to overcome all social, economic, cultural and psychological barriers by promoting institutions of poor at various levels. The society is to work to enable the poor people perceive the possibilities of change and bring about desired change by collective action and participation of the poor in implementation.
Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission (HSRLM) issued a job notification to recruit 46 Block Programme Manager, Accountant, District Functional Manager, Young Professional, District Programme Manager and more vacancies officially at Haryana. Candidates who are searching for government jobs in Haryana can utilise this latest Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission (HSRLM) Block Programme Manager, Accountant employment notification. Eligible candidates should apply prescribed application form through www.hsrlm.gov.in against HSRLM Recruitment 2016 notification.
Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission is inviting applications for filling 46 vacant seats for Block Programme Managers, Accountant and other posts. This is a great opportunity for the candidates who are looking for government jobs in Haryana. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria with respect to age, qualification, job location etc. can apply for this HSRLM Vacancy 2016. Candidates can download the prescribed application from the official website hsrlm.gov.in and send along with relevant certificates to the office address of HSRLM. An application will be accepted through only offline mode. No other mode/means will be considerable. Submit HSRLM application form till 15th November 2016. The authorised HSRLM notification 2016 advertisement has published on 30th of October 2016. The applications of HSRLM State Programme Manager jobs 2016 is uploaded in the Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission authorised web page. The job seekers need graduation as educational qualification for applying to HSRLM posts. The age limit for above vacant post is stated below i.e he/she should not have completed 55 years, the age relaxation information of each post is stated in the notification of HSRLM. Other relevant job details about HSRLM Programme Manager Recruitment 2016 like its Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Important Dates, Pay Scale, etc., has been mentioned below.
HSRLM Recruitment Description
Name of Organization: Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission (HSRLM).
Job Location: Haryana.
Total No. of Posts: 46 Posts.
Name of the Post:
- Project Director: 01 Post
- Chief Operating Officer: 01 Post
- State Programme Manager (Training & Capacity Building): 01 Post
- State Programme Manager (Monitoring & Evaluation) : 01 Post
- State Programme Manager (Livelihood Non-Farm): 01 Post
- State Programme Manager (Livelihood Farm): 01 Post
- State Programme Manager (Project Appraisal): 01 Post
- State Programme Manager (Finance & Accounts) : 01 Post
- State Programme Manager (Management Information System) : 01 Post
- State Programme Manager (Human Resource Management): 01 Post
- District Programme Manager (DPM) : 04 Posts
- District Functional Managers (Training & Capacity Building) : 03 Posts
- District Functional Managers (Financial Inclusion) : 07 Posts
- Block Programme Managers: 08 Posts
- Young Professionals: 04 Posts
- Accountants: 10 Posts
Maximum Age: 55 Years.
Essential Educational Qualification:
Applicants should possess Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognised university
Candidates will be selected on the basis of screening test and merit list.
To check application charges you may refer official notification
- Project Director, Chief Operating Officer Posts: Rs. 90,000/-.
- State Programme Manager Posts: Rs. 76,500/-.
- District Programme Manager Posts: Rs. 55,500/-.
- District Functional Managers Posts: Rs. 44,500/-.
- Block Programme Managers Posts: Rs. 34,500/-.
- Young Professionals Posts: Rs. 29,500/-.
- Accountants Posts: Rs. 23,500/-.
How to Apply:
Candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with self attested photocopies of the requisite documents through courier/post to The Haryana State Rural Livelihoods Mission (HSRLM), Akshay Urja Bhawan, 2nd Floor, Sector-17, Panchkula on or before 15-11-2016 up to 05:00 PM.
Important Dates of Application Process:
Starting Date for Submission of Applications: Available now.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 15-11-2016
For full details of HSRLM Recruitment 2016 about Age, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
HSRLM 46 BPM, Accountant and Various Other Jobs 2016
HSRLM has come up with the 46 vacancies for various vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format of HSRLM Vacancy 2016 Application Form which is available at the official website. Candidate needs to send duly filled application form along with self-attested photocopies of documents to the given address through courier/post by 15.11.2016. The forms sending through e-mail will not be considered any case.
- Tripura PSC Recruitment 2016 – 06 System Engineer, System Analyst & Other Vacancy
- HSSCA Recruitment 2016 – 12 Seed Certification Officer
- NALCO Recruitment 2016 – 55 Graduate Engineers Posts
- ICSIL Recruitment 2016 – 46 MTS, Peons & Various