IBPS Recruitment 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites Online Application for Common Recruitment Process (CRPSPL-VI) for the post of Specialist Officers cadre in Nationalized Banks and any other bank or financial institution. Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in January 2017. Candidates can apply online for IBPS SO Recruitment 2016 before 2nd December 2016.
IBPS SO Recruitment 2016 | IBPS CWE-6 Vacancies 2016 | ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is shortly called IBPS an organization which offers services to candidates in fields of personnel selection, assessment, and recruitment. IBPS conducts exam to recruitment in various banking departments in more than 100 cities. IBPS is responsible for recruit manpower in banks according to their needs. The recruitment will be made for 56 Regional Rural banks.
Allahabad Bank, Canara Bank, Indian Bank, Syndicate Bank, Andhra Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, UCO Bank, Bank of Baroda, Corporation Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Dena Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, ECGC, Punjab & Sind Bank, Vijaya Bank, Bharatiya Mahila Bank, IDBI Bank and Any other bank or financial institution.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Specialist Officer vacancies in Various Departments through Common Recruitment Process. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Banking Jobs. Interested aspirants who meet the eligibility can apply for this IBPS SO Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the IBPS, www.ibps.in, and check the detailed notification and as well as application procedure.
IBPS Specialist Officers Jobs 2016 – IBPS CWE – CRPSPL-VI Complete Details | ibps.in
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification for the recruitment of 4122 candidates for the post of Specialist Officer in the various banks all across the country. The IBPS Specialist Officer Exam 2016 will be conducted on 28th and 29th January 2017. The candidates are advised to visit the IBPS Official website, i.e. ibps.in to apply online for the IBPS SO Exam 2016 Online Application Form, the link of IBPS SO Online Application is available from 16th November 2016. The candidates who have Graduate and Post Graduate Degree, are eligible to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer CWE 6 Exam 2016. The candidates who have Graduate and Post Graduate Degree, are eligible to apply for IBPS Specialist Officer CWE 6 Exam 2016. The candidates who wish to make a bright career in Banking Sector, are advised to apply online for IBPS SO Recruitment 2016 via official web portal at www.ibps.in. The online application process for Specialist Officer Scale I posts will commence on 16th November 2016. The IBPS Board will accept applications from eligible candidates up to 2nd December 2016. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will select the candidates for Specialist Officer post based on their performance in Online Exam and Personal Interview. The candidates who will clear both Exam as well as Interview with high marks, will be appointed as Specialist Officer. The IBPS Recruitment Board has mentioned that many Public Sector Banks will have 4122 tentative vacancies of Specialist Officer Scale I for IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and Marketing Officer. For more details like how to apply, selection process, exam date etc., refer below information.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection SO Recruitment Description
Name of Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Job Location: All India
Total No. of Posts: 4122 Vacancies
Name of the Post: Specialist Officers
Cadre wise Vacancies :
- I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 335 Posts
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 2580 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) : 65 Posts
- Law Officer (Scale I) : 115 Posts
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : 81 Posts
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) : 447 Posts
Age Qualification: 20 to 30 years (As on 01.11.2016)
Age Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Essential Educational Qualification:
- For I.T. Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level.
- For Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) : 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
- For RajbhashaAdhikari (Scale I) : Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- For Law Officer (Scale I) : A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- For HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- For Marketing Officer (Scale I) : Graduate and Full time MBA (Marketing) / Full time 2 years PGDBA / PGDBM with specialization in Marketing.
- Online Exam
- Personal Interview and Document Verification
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs. 600/-
After appointment as Specialist Officer (SO), the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale I as per Rules.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through IBPS website http://www.ibps.in/ between 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016.
Important Dates of Application Process:
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 16.11.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 02.12.2016
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 16.11.2016 to 02.12.2016
- Download of Call letter for Examination : After 16.01.2017
- Date of Online Examination : 28.01.2017 & 29.01.2017
For full details of IBPS SO Recruitment 2016 about Age, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
IBPS Specialist Officers Jobs
Candidates who are searching for jobs in the banking sector will be able to apply for IBPS SO Recruitment 2016 before the last date that is 02nd December 2016 after its online application submission will begin on 16th November 2016. The IBPS CRP SPL-6 Exam 2016 will be conducted on 28th and 29th January 2017. The candidates meeting the eligibility norms as prescribed above are invited to apply online for the IBPS SO Recruitment 2016. The candidates are suggested to submit their Online Application for IBPS SO CWE 6 Recruitment 2016 before 2nd December 2016 otherwise their application will be rejected.
Other Useful Links
- IBSD Recruitment 2016 – 03 Scientist & Stenographer Posts
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016 – 343 Review Officer
- OSSSC Recruitment 2016 – 645 Statistical Field Surveyor
- APAHD Recruitment 2016 – 57 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
IBPS Recruitment 2016 – 03 Law Officer, Hindi Officer & Research Associate Vacancy | ibps.in
IBPS Recruitment 2016: Desirous candidates may read the following mentioned information carefully before applying online,for the latest vacancies of IBPS as Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published a notification for the recruitment of 03 posts of Law Officer, Hindi Officer & Research Associate. The online application will start on 03.11.2016. Interested & eligible applicants can apply for these posts through provided online facility on or before 19.11.2016. All the interested candidates may check the eligible criteria from the official notification or read the post to the end. We have placed the link of IBPS official notification below for your convenience.
IBPS Law Officer Recruitment 2016 | IBPS Hindi Officer Vacancies 2016 | ibps.in
There was a time when each public sector bank in India had to take care of recruitment activities by conducting the selection process on their own. Today, things have changed drastically with the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) being nominated to complete the necessary procedure to fill vacancies. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in public sector and regional rural banks. Nowadays, IBPS is regularly announcing recruitment exams for various positions in government owned banks.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the exam for those organization who offers attractive compensation package with an opportunity of career advancement. Consolidated pay scale of Rs.9,300-34,800/- every month will be provided for the candidates selected for latest IBPS Recruitment 2016. IBPS is looking for highly competent, experienced and dynamic senior professionals with a passion for excellence for the post of Law Officer, Hindi Officer & Research Associate. Interested candidates must possess minimum age limit criteria i.e 21-30 years as on 03.11.2016. Yes, There is upper age limit relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC and another reserved category as per government rules. To check more detail about age limit you can also check IBPS Law Officer official notification. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection offering 03 Law Officer, Hindi Officer & Research Associate vacancies for all eligible candidates who possess minimum educational qualification i.e For Law Officer candidate should have a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council. And candidate should have Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a major or elective subject at graduation for the post of Hindi Officer. And for the last vacant post of Research Associate is the candidate must have Post-Graduation in Psychology/ Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities/ Institutes.
If you are eligible candidates for Law Officer, Hindi Officer & Research Associate posts. Then you can apply online application form from the official website by clicking on the link “Online Apply”. After filling the application form then, pay the application fees and submit the application form on or before the last date i.e 19.11.2016. All the eligible candidates can submit Rs.5,00/- as IBPS application fees through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc. The tentative date of online examination is 06.12.2016. The medium of the exam is English or Hindi according to the post. The total question in the exam will be 200 with 200 marks. Time allotted for the exam is 140 minutes. Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online examination will subsequently be called for the further process of selection which may include Item writing/Translation test (for Hindi Officer)/ Group Discussion and/ or Interview. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment Description
|Name Of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Post Name||Law Officer, Hindi Officer & Research Associate|
|Total No. Of Posts||03 Posts|
|Educational Qualification||1. Law Officer : A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognised by Govt. Of India/ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
2. Hindi Officer : Master’s degree from a recognized university in Hindi with English as a major or elective subject at Graduation.
3. Research Associate : Post-Graduation in Psychology / Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks from recognized universities / Institutes.
|Age Limit||21 to 30 years as on 03.11.2016|
|Age Relaxation||Refer to the official notification.|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on basis of performance in written exam & personal Interview.|
|Application Fee||Rs.500/- through online mode|
|Important Links||Please click here for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Law Officer, Hindi Officer & Research Associate Recruitment Advertisement 2016
|How to apply||Interested candidates with required qualification may apply online through the website www.ibps.in from 03.11.2016 to 19.11.2016.|
IBPS 03 Law Officer, Hindi Officer & Research Associate Vacancy
Those who wish to have an amazing career in the banking sector should definitely go for IBPS Exam to get complete advantage of the job benefits offered. In order to get yourself fully prepared for this highly competitive exam, it is significant to know about the IBPS recruitment exam syllabus, pattern and eligibility conditions to have a basic idea about the exam. With the knowledge of complete IBPS Hindi Officer exam pattern and marking scheme for each section, you can be clear about the paper format and set your priorities to attempt questions in a proper sequence in the IBPS Law Officer exam. Before applying for the IBPS Hindi Officer exam, you all should be well aware of the eligibility criteria. For any information about Institute of Banking Personnel Selection exam please go through the official notification.
- IOCL Recruitment 2016 – 25 Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 – 145 Trade Apprentice Vacancies
- MRB Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2016 – 414 Assistant Surgeon Vacancies
- KPCL Recruitment 2016 – 38 Medical Officer, Account Officer & Various
IBPS Recruitment 2016 – 16615 Officers & Office Assistants Posts
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online application for 16615 vacancies in RRBs (RRBs-CWE-V) for the recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistants (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). Common Written Examination will be conducted online by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) tentatively in November and December 2016. Applicants can start to fill the application forms from 14.09.2016 and the last date for online submission of application forms of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 is 30.09.2016. Candidates are advised not to wait for the last date to fill the the application form.
IBPS RRB 2016
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts different Common Entrance tests for recruiting the candidates for its participating organizations. IBPS was established in the year 1975. Every Year, IBPS conducts Common Written Exam (CWE). Now, CWE has became mandatory for anyone who seeks employment in 20 public sectors and RRB’s. IBPS is going conduct Online Examinations for recruitment of employees in 82 Participating banks.
To apply for IBPS RRB Notification 2016, candidates need to pay the non refundable application fee according to the category. Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PWD/EXSM category have to pay a sum of Rs.100/- and all other category candidates have to pay Rs.600/- for the online application form. Selection will be based on written examination and interview subject to the post applied for. Candidates looking for a government job should definitely grab this opportunity by IBPS RRB’s vacancy of 16615 posts. Candidates are requested to study details like recruitment description, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, job location etc mentioned below to get a clear idea about the IBPS Recruitment.
Name of Govt Organization:- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Total No. of recruitment:- 16615
Name of Post:- Office Assistant, Officers Scale I/II/III
Classification of Posts with Pay Scale :
- Post Name : Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- No Of Vacancy : 8824 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.7200-19300/-
- Post Name : Officer Scale- I
- No Of Vacancy : 5539 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.14500- 25700/-
- Post Name : Officer Scale- II (General Banking Officer/Specialist Officers )
- No Of Vacancy : 521 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.19400- 28100/-
- Post Name : Officer Scale- III
- No Of Vacancy : 198 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.25700- 25700/-
Educational Qualification :
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) & Officer Scale- I : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language as prescribed by the participating RRB/s.
- For Officer Scale- II : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Degree from a recognized University in Electronics / Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India OR Degree from a recognised University in Law or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate OR MBA in Marketing from a recognized university OR Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Forestry/ Veterinary Science/ Agricultural Engineering/ Pisciculture from a recognized university or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- For Officer Scale- III : Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 5 years experience as an Officer in a Bank or Financial Institutions.
Age Limit : (As on 01.09.2016)
- For Office Assistant (Multipurpose) : 18 to 28 years
- For Officer Scale- I : 18 to 30 years
- For Officer Scale- II : 21 to 32 years
- For Officer Scale- III : 21 to 40 years
Age Relaxation :
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe : 5 years
- Other Backward Classes : 3 years
- Persons With Disability : 10 years
Other Principal Details
Job Location : All over India
Nationality : Indian
To complete the registration process, applicants are required to deposit an application fee amount through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For All Others Candidates:- Rs.600/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Preliminary Exam
- Online Mains Examination
How to Apply IBPS CWE RRB Vacancy 2016 -17 & Online Application Process
- Go to the official website of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) i.e. www.ibps.in.
- Click on particular link “Apply Online for IBPS RRBs CWE-V Exam 2016-17”.
- Fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount as described above.
- Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature of mentioned size.
- After reviewing the filled application form, submit the form to complete the online registration.
- Take the print out of the application form for further use.
List of Participate banks:
01. Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
02. Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
03. Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
04. Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
05. Aryavart Gramin Bank
06. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
07. Baitarni Gramya Bank
08. Ballia Etawah Gramin Bank
09. Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
10. Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
11. Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
12. Baroda UP Gramin Bank
13. Bihar Kshetriya Gramin Bank
14. Cauvery Kalpatharu Grameena Bank
15. Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
16. Chhatisgarh Gramin Bank
17. Chikmagalur Kodagu Grameena Bank
18. Deccan Grameena Bank
19. Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
20. Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank
21. Ellaquai Dehati Bank
22. Gurgaon Gramin Bank
23. Hadoti Kshetriya Gramin Bank
24. Haryana Gramin Bank
25. Himachal Gramin Bank
26. J &K Grameen Bank
27. Jaipur Thar Gramin Bank
28. Jhabua Dhar Kshetriya Gramin Bank
29. Jharkhand Gramin Bank
30. Kalinga Gramya Bank
31. Karnataka Vikas Grameen Bank
32. Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
33. Krishna Grameena Bank
34. Kshetriya Kisan Gramin Bank
35. Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
36. Madhya Bharath Gramin Bank
37. Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
38. Mahakaushal Kshetriya Gramin Bank
39. Maharashtra Gramin Bank
40. Malwa Gramin Bank
41. Manipur Rural Bank
42. Meghalaya Rural Bank
43. Mewar Anchalik Gramin Bank
44. MGB Gramin Bank
45. Mizoram Rural Bank
46. Nagaland Rural Bank
47. Nainital Almora Kshetriya Bank
48. Narmada Malwa Gramin Bank
49. Neelachal Gramya Bank
50. North Malabar Gramin Bank
51. Pallavan Grama Bank
52. Pandyan Grama Bank
53. Parvatiya Gramin Bank
54. Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
55. Pragathi Gramin Bank
56. Prathma Bank
57. Puduvai Bharthiar Grama Bank
58. Punjab Gramin Bank
59. Purvanchal Gramin Bank
60. Rajasthan Gramin Bank
61. Rewa Sidhi Gramin Bank
62. Rushikulya Gramya Bank
63. Samastipur Kshetriya Gramin Bank
64. Saptagiri Grameena Bank
65. Sarva UP Gramin Bank
66. Satpura Narmada Kshetriya Gramin Bank
67. Saurashtra Gramin Bank
68. Sharda Gramin Bank
69. Shreyas Gramin Bank
70. South Malabar Gramin Bank
71. Surguja Kshetriya Gramin Bank
72. Sutlej Gramin Bank Bhatinda
73. Tripura Gramin Bank
74. Utkal Gramya Bank
75. Uttar Banga Kshetriya Gramin Bank
76. Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
77. Uttaranchal Gramin Bank
78. Vananchal Gramin Bank
79. Vidharbha Kshetriya Gramin Bank
80. Vidisha Bhopal Kshetriya Gramin Bank
81. Visveshvaraya Grameena Bank
82. Wainganga Krishna Gramin Bank
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14.09.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 30.09.2016
- Date of Online Payment of Application Fees : 14.09.2016 to 30.09.2016
- Download of Call letter for Examination : October 2016 for Officer Scale-I & November 2016 for Office Assistant
- Date of Preliminary Online Examination : Officer Scale-I – 05 & 06.11.2016 Office Assistant- 12, 13 & 19.11.2016
Important Links :
IBPS CWE RRB Notification 2016
IBPS CWE RRB Advertisement 2016 is welcoming applications from the contenders who have finished UG/ Bachelors Degree in any subject from any recognized board. Applicants registering for IBPS CWE RRB Officers Recruitment 2016 should be at least 18 years of age and maximum of 40 years subject to norms by IBPS. Age relaxation is provided to reserved classes according to govt standards. Method for application is online and closing date is declared as 30th September 2016. The banks participating in IBPS RRB Recruitment 2016 are mentioned in above passages which will help the candidates to decide their order of preference. Candidates should have an Indian citizenship to be eligible for IBPS examination. Selected candidates will be posted all over India. For further details candidates are requested to visit the official website.
Other Useful Links
- UP Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2016 – 64554 Vacancies For Various Posts
- UP Physical Teacher Recruitment 2016 – 46000 Uttar Pradesh B.P.ED Jobs
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Admit Card 2016 – Download Assistant Executive Engineer Call letter
- DSSSB Recruitment 2016 – 20000 Delhi Teacher Jobs – Principal & Other Posts
IBPS Recruitment 2016 – 19243 Clerks/ CWE Clerk VI
IBPS Recruitment 2016: IBPS Recruitment 2016 notification along with online application form to fill up for 19243 vacancies of Clerk posts is now available at www.ibps.in .
IBPS Recruitment Advertisement 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued one of latest recruitment notification for Indian citizen and inviting online application form on its IBPS official website at www.ibps.in for those aspirants who are looking to get this opportunity of Bank Clerk Jobs.
Recently, IBPS has issued the recruitment notification to fill the 19243 vacancies in various posts. Online application are invited to fill up above vacancies, therefore candidates who have made up their mind to devote themselves for nation and eligible enough can apply for said post on or before last date 12.09.2016. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in November/ December 2016 & January 2017. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016. All details in brief about this IBPS recruitment are given as below.
IBPS Jobs Recruitment 2016 Description
Total No. of IBPS Job Posts: 19243 Posts.
Name and no. of Posts: Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks -VI).
State wise distribution:
1. Andaman & Nicobar: 25 Posts.
2. Andhra Pradesh: 699 Posts.
3. Arunachal Pradesh: 13 Posts.
4. Assam: 389 Posts.
5. Bihar: 770 Posts.
6. Chandigarh: 88 Posts.
7. Chhattisgarh: 302 Posts.
8. Dadra & Nagar haveli: 02 Posts.
9. Daman & Diu: 01 Post.
10. Goa: 96 Posts.
11. Gujarat: 769 Posts.
12. Haryana: 792 Posts.
13. Himachal Pradesh: 314 Posts.
14. Jammu & kashmir: 83 Posts.
15. Jharkhand: 271 Posts.
16. Karnataka: 1467 Posts.
17. Kerala: 842 Posts.
18.Lakshadweep: 20 Posts.
19. Madhya pradesh: 1059 Posts.
20. Maharashtra: 1343 Posts.
21. Manipur: 22 Posts.
22. Meghalaya: 23 Posts.
23. Mizoram: 13 Posts.
24. Nagaland: 12 Posts.
25. New Delhi: 983 Posts.
26. Odisha: 591 Posts.
27. Puducherry: 09 Posts.
28. Punjab: 1335 Posts.
29. Rajasthan: 975 Posts.
30. Sikkim: 15 Posts.
31. Tamil Nadu: 1032 Posts.
32. Telangana: 546 Posts.
33. Tripura: 50 Posts.
34. Uttar Pradesh: 2612 Posts.
35. Uttrakhand: 330 Posts.
36. West Bengal: 1350 Posts.
IBPS Clerk Jobs Post Qualification Criteria
–The minimum age of the candidates for the IBPS Clerk Jobs 2016 is 20 years.
–The maximum age of the candidates for the IBPS Clerk Jobs Notification 2016 is 28 years.
–The maximum age of the candidates for the IBPS Clerk Notification 2016 will be determined as on 01.08.2016.
–Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02.08.1988 & not later than 01.08.1996 (both dates inclusive).
–Age relexation is applicable as per IBPS rules.
–Upper age relaxation for IBPS Clerk Jobs–
05 years for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe category candidates.
03 years for OBC category candidates.
10 years for PwD category candidates.
–Go through IBPS Clerk official notice for more reference.
Essential Educational Qualification:
Candidate should possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government & Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Computer Operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute for 19243 Clerk Jobs or IBPS Jobs Recruitment 2016.
Other Details of IBPS Jobs Notification 2016
IBPS Clerk Application Fee: Candidate should pay Rs.100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM candidates and Rs.600/- for all others through online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate for this IBPS Recruitment 2016.
IBPS Pay Scale:
For Details of pay scale please check the IBPS 19243 Clerk Jobs Notification 2016.
How to Apply for IBPS Vacancy 2016 (Apply Now):
Eligible Indian national candidates who wish to apply for the above said IBPS Jobs Notification 2016 vacancies can apply online through IBPS online portal from 22.08.2016to 12.09.2016. For any enquiries contact Toll Free Helpline Number – 1800222366 (Available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM). For any queries regarding registration kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IBPS Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basies of followings criteria for this recruitment process of 19243 IBPS Clerk Notification 2016.
2. Written Examination.
3. Personal Interview.
Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2017-18 based on the business needs of the Participating Banks and as reported to IBPS. The eligible candidates shortlisted based on IBPS Clerk 6 Marks, the shortlisted candidates will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations (Banks) keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CWE Clerks-VI will automatically expire at the close of business on 31st March 2018.
The structure of the Examinations: (English and Hindi)
(A) Preliminary Examination – (Composite time of 01 Hour)
Name of Tests
No. of Questions
(B) Main Examination – (Composite time of 02 Hours)
Name of Tests
No. of Questions
General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)
Important Date of Application Process for IBPS Vacancies:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.08.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.09.2016.
Starting Date for Submission of Application Fees: 22.08.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application Fees: 12.09.2016.
Download of Call letter for Preliminary Examination: 18.11.2016.
Date of Online Examination Preliminary: 26.11.2016, 27.11.2016, 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016.
Result of online exam – Preliminary: December 2016.
Download of call letters for Online Examination (Preliminary): 18.11.2016 onwards.
Download of call letters for Pre Exam Training: 25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016.
Conduct of Pre Exam Training: 07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016.
Online Examination (Main): 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017.
Download of Call letter for Online Exam (Main): December 2016.
Provisional Allotment: April 2017.
For full details of 19243 IBPS Jobs Recruitment 2016 about Age, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
- UPPSC Recruitment 2016 – 54 Drug Inspector, Management Officer & Other Posts
- DRDO Admit Card 2016 – Download DRDO CEPTAM Hall Ticket 2016
- RPF Women Constable Admit Card 2016 | RPF Constable Admit Card-Call Letter 2016
- Mazagon Dock Limited Recruitment 2016 – 1125 Skilled Grade & Semi Skilled Grade Posts
- TNPSC Recruitment 2016 – 5451 Junior Assistant, Typist & Other Posts