IIFT Recruitment 2017: The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, an establishment of good repute and recognition, seeks applicants for the posts of Assistant Professor for their elite campuses in Delhi and Kolkata. There is 16 posts and requirement is sought for Indian citizens. The details of the application process, the criteria for eligibility and other general information are given below for the candidate.
IIFT Recruitment 2017 | IIFT Professor Vacancies 2017
The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is counted amongst the premier institutes of education in India. It involves in the training, research and providing education in the field of International Business. This institute, set up by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry also provides Ph.D. programs, MBA weekend programs, Post graduate diploma programs in International Marketing, Finance and International business in elite campuses located across India.
For their reputation and depth courses, many students regularly try to get enrolled in IIFT and avail the best education facilities. The institute has presently, sought applicants to strengthen the training and education wing in the mentioned campuses. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and education qualification requirements are advised to submit their applications. The posts of Assistant Professors are available for the subject areas of Economics, Organization Behaviour-Human Resources, Strategic Management, Supply Chain Management, Marketing, International Trade Operations & Documentation, International Trade Logistics, and Finance. The candidates willing to apply for these subject areas should have qualifications from a reputed and credited institute. The aspirants would be given a monthly pay of 15600-39100 adding a grade pay of 8000 per month. Those who are willing to work for the reputed IIFT should apply for the mentioned vacancies. Government officials should send their applications through proper channels. Separate applications should be sent for separate subject areas. The candidates are advised to mention the choice of campus- Delhi or Kolkata.
IIFT Recruitment Description
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
Vacancy Notification: Assistant Professor (16 posts)
Discipline wise Posts:
|Gm & Strategy||3 posts|
|Quantitative Techniques||1 post|
|Information Technology||1 post|
Pay Scale: 15600-39100
Grade Pay: 8000
Essential Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The candidate should have qualified NET or an accredited test (SLET/SET). The candidate should have a first class Masters Degree in Business Management/Administration in a relevant management related discipline or have a first class in two-year full-time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU/accredited by AICTE/UGC
- OR the candidate should be a first class graduate and professionally qualified Chartered Accountant/Cost and Works Accountant/ Company Secretary of the concerned statutory bodies.
- A Ph.D. candidate with three years of teaching/industrial/ research experience and/or professional experience in a reputed organization having papers present at conferences and/or published in referrals/journals is most preferred and desirable.
There is no application fee
How to Apply:
The interested candidates should send their application forms along with the relevant documents and experience proof to the following address or by email to the address email@example.com on or before 6th June 2017.
To Dr. P.K. Gupta, Registrar, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016.
The selection process is based on the interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 06.06.2017
IIFT Recruitment 2017
The appointment for the mentioned posts will be on three years contract basis. The contract will be regularized after evaluation of the performance of the candidate on completion of 3 years period or even prior to the completion. Incomplete and ineligible applications will be rejected straightaway. The candidates who have any queries can submit them in the comments section below.
You May Also Check:
- CPCB Recruitment 2017 – 06 Assistant Vacancy
- Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment 2017 – 05 Medical Professionals
- GSL Recruitment 2017 – 01 Management Trainee
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – 18 Honorary Visiting Specialists