- 1 Kerala Post Office Postman Admit Card – Kerala Post Office Postman Call Letter Details | keralapost.gov.in
Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card 2017: It’s a good news for Kerala because another notification just arrived for 594 vacancies for the post of Post of Postman. The official notification was released on 16th Jan 2017 and ends on 14 Feb 2017. Participants with high enthusiasm and dedication are much needed for the posts. In enormous amount, candidates already have registered themselves and waiting for Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2017. We Provide all the related stuff as KPO Admit Card 2017, Kerala Post Office Syllabus 2017, Examination pattern, Selection Process and all the necessary guidance for Kerala Postal Service Examination 2017.Firstly, we advise all of you to be aware of all the false notifications as you can directly check them on the official website of Kerala postal services which is keralapost.gov.in.
Kerala Post Office Postman Admit Card – Kerala Post Office Postman Call Letter Details | keralapost.gov.in
On 1st July 1961 Kerala postal and telegraph services were formed by separating his wings from madras circle.Prior to merging with Indian post offices KPO was working as two parts one in Travancore and other in Kochi termed as Anchal Service.Indian P & T Department also had its own Posts and Telegraph Offices in these States. Consequent on an integration of the ‘Anchal Service’, all the then existing Anchal Offices were either amalgamated to the nearby Indian Post Offices or re-designated as Post Offices in the same location. Aspirants pertaining their respective admit cards along with their identity proof are only permitted to enter their Kerala Post Office Examination Center. In Kerala Postman Written Examination there are some guidelines as Age criteria of 18-25 years and relaxation will be only for reserved participants as per the government rules. Finally selected candidates will get the salary from INR 21700-69100 along with grade pay as per 7th pay commission other allowances. Kerala Postal Circle Postman Exam Cost is never a matter of concern but demonetization makes me concerned as INR 500/- is the Fee for taking the Kerala Postman Written Examination validly for General and OBC candidates and for SC/ST and Women only INR 100/-.
Kerala Post Office Mail Guard Hall Ticket – Kerala Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Exam Complete Details | keralapost.gov.in
- Name of Organization- Kerala Postal Service.
- Name of the Examination- Kerala Postman Written Examination 2017.
- Name of the Post-Postman & Mail Guard.
- Total No. of Posts- 594 vacancies.
- Job Location- Kerala Province.
- KPO Admit card Status- 15 days prior to the exam.
- KPO Exam Date- 9 April 2017.
- Kerala Postal Service Official Website- keralapost.gov.in.
Tip: Always believe in yourself because thing stop you from your success is YOU.
Kerala Post Office Postman Mail Guard Selection Process:
Candidates will be shortlisted through below specified rounds one by one. Performance in the written and skill tests are recorded and a merit list is created on the scoring basis.
1. Written Examination.
2. Skill Test.
Kerala Postal Services Postman 2017 Exam Pattern:
Kerala Postal Services 2017 Exam is going to be held on 9th April 2017, candidates must start their preparation for Postman Mail Guard Job as approximately 3 months are left. KPO indeed needs candidates with the high performance so this time it’s going to make a tedious paper so, prepare well. You must have expertise in following fields to get high rankings. In Kerala Postal Circle Postman Exam a total of 100 question is asked which is of 1 marks each, are thus total marks are 100 and you will be allowed for only 2 hours to complete the examination.Four Sections are introduced in Kerala Postal Services Postman 2017 Exam whiisGeneral Knowledge, Mathematics, English, and Malayalam.
Each Section in the KPO Exam 2017 has 25 Questions each with hard medium and low difficulty level. Objective type question is also introduced for the first time in Kerala postal service postman exam 2017.
Point to Ponder: No Negative Marking.
- General Knowledge-25 Question
- Mathematics-25 Question
- English-25 Question
- Malayalam-25 Question
- No. of Questions Asked: 100 Questions.
- Marks Allotted: 100 Marks.
- Time Limit: Maximum-2 Hours.
Kerala Postal Circle Mail Guard 2017 Syllabus:
We advice you to follow our syllabus sincerely to get better results and you also can visualize in your performance.
Kerala Post Office 2017 Syllabus –General Knowledge-25 Question
- Indian History
- Current Affairs.
- Culture & Sports.
- General Polity & Constitution of India.
- General Science.
- Freedom Struggle.
- Reasoning & Analytical Ability of 10th standard.
Kerala Post Office Syllabus –Mathematics-25 Question
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals & Fractions.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Use of Tables & GraPhs.
- Simple Interest.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Time & Work.
- Time & Distance.
- Profit & Loss.
Kerala PO 2017 Syllabus 2017–English-25 Question
- Questions from small phrases.
- Sentence structure.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
Kerala Post Office Syllabus 2017 – Malayalam-25 Question
- Multiple Choice Questions in the Malayalam language.
- Malayalam Literature and Malayalam Grammar etc.
Kerala Post Office syllabus is quite easy then other state examination as having less syllabus You can follow the above exam syllabus and can measure yourself among other candidates with positive results and I am sure you will find always few steps ahead in the competition.
How to Download Kerala Post Office Admit Card 2017?
I know, for some of you it’s difficult to get how do you get your Postman admit card 2017, sit back and relax we have done your half of the job, all you need to follow the below steps:
- Open the Kerala Post Office official website which is keralapost.gov.in.
- After landing on the home page of KPO, Search hall ticket links in the notification section.
- Fulfill all the blocks like roll no, date of birth and press and ENTER.
- Download option will appear on the page thus save your admit card because its most important for taking the exam.
High tide is there for your job in Kerala Post Office so its better be preparing earlier and always good to start early. All the necessary details have been upload in this article related to Kerala postal services postman mail guard job but if we miss anything in this matter please feel free to add your comment in the comment section. We love to hear it form your side as you people are our first priority. Speaking less we believe in doings and you can share your works, achievements or doings with us, we provide you a platform to come up and be a ideal for someone . We will soon update the Kerala Post Office Postman Admit Card 2017 link whenever the update will officially available, by the way you don’t worry about your admit card , just stay tuned with us.
ALL THE BEST!!!
You Can Also Check:
- CISF Admit Card 2017 – CISF ASI (Steno) Call Letter/ Hall Ticket
- JK Police Admit Card 2017 – JK Police Constable Call Letter
- IDBI Bank Admit Card 2017 – IDBI Bank Executive Call Letter
- Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2017| Allahabad HC Hall Ticket