Kerala PSC Admit Card 2016: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is going to release KPSC LDC Admit Card 2016 for all those candidates who have applied for its recruitment of Various Posts. Kerala Public Service Commission had issued a job notification to recruit 211 vacancies for the posts of Field Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Tamil Translator, Draftsman Grade II (Factories and Boilers), LDC (Kerala Khadi and Village Industries Board), Machinist (Ground Water), Mechanical Operator, Staff Nurse Grade II, Pharmacist, Junior Language Teacher & LP School Assistant. Kerala PSC Hall ticket 2016 will be released after some time through its official website @ keralapsc.gov.in and all those candidates who will become a part of this Kerala PSC recruitment exam they all should obtain their Kerala PSC Call Letter before the Kerala PSC Exam whenever it will be provided to download. Lots of candidates will appear in this Kerala PSC Exam but if they come for this exam without their Kerala PSC Admit Card 2016 then they will not be eligible for this exam.
Kerala PSC Admit Card – KPSC Call Letter Details | keralapsc.gov.in
KPSC stands for Kerala Public Service Commission that is famous as its different works like declaring various recruitment notifications etc. Kerala Public Service Commission headquarters are situated in Pattom in Thiruvananthapuram. Kerala PSC has 14 District Offices and 3 Regional Offices. Whenever the Kerala government needs anything about civil services it is referred to Kerala Public Service Commission officials under 320 (3) of the constitution law. Kerala PSC conducts the examination for appointing authorities. Whenever required it releases recruitment notification. Recruitment to services & posts under the kerala Government by direct selection, This type of recruitment is done to fill immediate/ irregular job vacancies. It is general done through direct interviews, but sometimes, a written test is conducted preceding the interview. Recently it invites applications for filling up the 211 Field Assistant, LDC & other posts. The online process for submission of application for Kerela PSC Recruitment was started on 08.09.2016 and the last date of online submission was 05.10.2016. And now applicants who are looking for the KPSC Exam Admit Card 2016 can now download it from the official website @ keralapsc.gov.in or from the direct link provided below.
- BSSC Result 2016 – BSSC Primary Teacher Result | Bihar Primary Teacher Result
- RPSC Result 2016 – Junior Accountant Result | TRA Re Exam Result
- Delhi Post Office Result 2016 – Delhi Postman Result | DPO Mail Guard Result
KPSC Hall Ticket– Kerala PSC Exam Complete Details| keralapsc.gov.in
- Name of Organization: Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC).
- Name of the Examination: Kerala PSC Written Examination 2016.
- Name of the Post: Field Assistant, LDC & Other Posts.
- Total No. of Posts: 211 vacancies.
- Job Location: Kerala.
- Kerala PSC Admit card Status: Available Soon.
- Kerala PSC Exam Date: Announced Later.
- Kerala Public Service Commission Official Website: keralapsc.gov.in.
Kerala PSC Selection process:
All of candidates will be short listed through below specified rounds for this Kerala PSC Jobs. Candidates should be an Indian citizen to become eligible for this vacancy and selected aspirants will be posted in Kerala.
1. Written Examination.
2. Personal Interview.
How to Download Kerala PSC Call Letter 2016?
The candidates will soon get information about the date of examination from the official website. The applicant should get themself prepared for the Kerala PSC written examination. There will be a huge competition as a large number of candidates have applied for this Kerala PSC posts. It is mandatory for every candidate that they all must have their Kerala PSC admit card at the time of exam otherwise they will not be allow to take part in this Kerala PSC Exam 2016. So we advise here all the applicants that must get there Kerala PSC Hall Ticket 2016 whenever it will be available to download. This exam is going to be held in coming days at various exam centers and candidates can know about their exam centers by downloading their Kerala PSC Hall Ticket 2016 from the offical website or follow the below points to download the Kerala PSC Hall Ticket 2016 easily.
1. Log in to official website www.keralapsc.gov.in.
2. Select the option of Kerala PSC Admit Card.
3. A new page will open.
4. You need to enter your Name and Registration Number.
5. Click on Go/ Submit option.
6. Your Kerala PSC Admit Card will appear on your desktop.
7. Download the Kerala PSC Hall ticket.
8. Take a print of Kerala PSC Call Letter for future use.
Please note that candidates are not allowed to carry any type of gadgets in the examination hall. Candidates should read the instruction given in Kerala PSC Admit Card after downloading it. Along with the Kerala PSC hall ticket carry on any ID Proof, this will help you while your verification process in the KPSC examination hall . Thank you for visiting us.
All the best for the upcoming Kerala PSC Exam 2016
- RSMSSB Result 2016 – Rajasthan Gram Sevak Bharti Result
- UKMSSB Admit Card 2016 – Download UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Call Letter
- Telangana Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 – Download Postman Call Letter
- TRB Tripura Admit Card 2016 – Download TRBT Teacher Call Letter 2016