- 1 Meghalaya Police Admit Card – Download Meghalaya Police Call
Letter Details | megpolice.gov.in
- 1.1 Meghalaya Police SI Admit Card – Meghalaya Police Constable Exam Complete Details | megpolice.gov.in
Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2016: Office of the Addl. Director General of Police (TAP) and Chairman Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya has announced a notification for the recruitment of 1705 UB Sub- Inspector, AB Sub- Inspector, UB Sub- Inspector, UB Group, AB Group & Follower vacancies in Meghalaya Police. There are lakhs of candidates who wish to get government jobs in Meghalaya Police. Exams through it are generally carried in 3 phases namely Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test & Interview. All the aspirants who are willing to give Meghalaya Police exam can download Meghalaya Police admit card from link given in our site. Admit cards are for:
Meghalaya Police Exam Admit Card, Meghalaya Police Sub- Inspector Call Letter, Meghalaya Police Sub- Inspector Admit Card, Meghalaya Police Sub- Inspector Hall Ticket, Meghalaya Police UB Sub- Inspector Admit Card, Meghalaya Police AB Sub- Inspector Admit Card, Meghalaya Police Constable Admit Card, Meghalaya Police Constable Hall Ticket, Meghalaya Police Constable Call Letter, Download Meghalaya police exam hall ticket, Meghalaya police current notification 2016, Meghalaya police exam admit card 2016, Meghalaya police recruitment board, Meghalaya police recruitment exam 2016, Online admit card for sub inspector in Meghalaya police, Sub Inspector exam 2016 admit card
The organization of Meghalaya Police is going to announced the Meghalaya Police admit card which will be available soon on the official site @ megpolice.gov.in by here. You can get whole information like procedure to download admit card or call Letter or availability of Meghalaya Police Admit Card. For more information regarding venue, address, time and date which is mentioned on the Meghalaya Police Admit Card or Permission Letter.
Meghalaya Police Admit Card – Download Meghalaya Police Call
Letter Details | megpolice.gov.in
The Meghalaya Police is responsible for law enforcement in the state of Meghalaya, India. The mission of Meghalaya Police is the prevention and detection of crime, maintenance of law and order and the enforcement of the Constitution of India. It was earlier part of the Assam Police until 1972 when the separate State of Meghalaya was created. It is a constituted body of persons empowered by the state to enforce the law, protect property, and limit civil disorder. This department is the law enforcement agency for the state of Meghalaya which has its headquarters at Shillong, Meghalaya, India. The Main Aim of Meghalaya Police is to prevent the Public. The main responsibility of this department is to look after law and order enforcement. The Total Sanctioned Strength of Meghalaya Police is 12,911 personnel, with an actual strength of 10,956. All serve in various positions. The Meghalaya Police Department was headed by the Director General of Police. It releases the notifications time to time whenever there is need to fill the vacant posts. This year for recruiting suitable and eligible candidates for the department of police, recruitment board will going to organize basically three main processes which are such as Physical Efficiency Test, Written examination and personal interview.
Also Check :
- Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2016 – 4548 Constable and jail warder posts
- BSF Recruitment 2016 – 176 SI, HC & CT Posts
Meghalaya Police SI Admit Card – Meghalaya Police Constable Exam Complete Details | megpolice.gov.in
- Name of the Organization: Central Recruitment Board, Meghalaya Police.
- Name of the post: UB Sub- Inspector, AB Sub- Inspector, Constable, UB Group, AB Group & Follower.
- Total Post: 1705 Posts.
- Location of the Job: Shillong.
- Selection process: PET, Trade test and Interview.
- Admit Card for PET: Available soon.
- Type of Jobs : Government Sector Jobs.
- Interview: The date will be notified and the call letter will be sent to the selected Candidates.
- Website: www.megpolice.gov.in.
Meghalaya Police SI/ Constable Selection process:
Candidates applied earlier for the UB/AB SI, UB/AB Constable, Fireman, Storekeeper, State Battalion Constable etc are allowed initially for the Physical Measurement Test in which the candidates’ height found less than required will be rejected for the further rounds.
|Sr No||Rank||Physical Measurement|
|1||Unarmed Branch Constable/ Fireman/ Driver/ FM/ MPRO Operator/ IRBN Signal Operator/ Mechanics||Male ST Candidates- 157 cmMale (Others)- 162 cm|
|2||Armed Branch Constable/ Driver Constables/ Handyman/ Battalion Constable & IRBN Constables||Female ST Candidates (Including other Tribes of MG)- 152 cm|
After the Physical Measurement Test the candidates with temporary Admit cards will be required toregister themselves at the PET Registration counter at the recruitment for Biometric data (Finger prints). The Biometric profile will be verified prior to PET. Only candidates found eligible will be allowed to appear in Physical Efficiency Test.
Meghalaya Police Phyiscal Test Details:
Meghalaya Police Unarmed Branch/ Armed Branch Constable/ SI/ Mechanics/ Armourers, Followers recruitment procedure as PET will be conducted for the PMT & Authentication successfully qualified candidates. Candidates as Physical Efficiency Test have the PET Criteria as follows:
5 Kilometer Race for Male Candidates:
|Times in Minutes||19:00 & Below||19.01 to 20:00||20.01- 21:00||21.01-22:00||22.01-23:00||23.01-24:00||24.01-above|
3 Kilometers in 19 Minutes for Female Candidates:
|Times in Minutes||14:00 & Below||14.01 to 15:00||15.01- 16:00||16.01-17:00||17.01-18:00||18.01-19:00||19.01-above|
Admit Cards for these tests will be issued separately i.e. for PMT and PET for the eligible and successfully registered candidates. Soon the information for the release of Admit Cards for the PMT and PET will be intimated on Official Web Portal. The Candidates should be in regular touch with official site or bookmark this web page for getting daily updates.
Meghalaya Police SI/ Constable Exam Pattern:
The Selection Process consists of 3 Levels such as PMT, Physical Efficiency Test( PET), Written Examination and Interview. The written exam differs to each post such as AB, UB, SI and constable.
1. UBSI Post: It comprises of 3 section such as:-
A) Maths (50 Marks in 30 Mins duration).
B) GK (Awareness about Meghalaya for 100 Marks).
C) General English (150 Marks in 90 Mins).
–Total: 300 Marks in 60 Mins.
2. ABSI Post: It also Comprises of 3 sections such as:-
A) English (55 marks in 90 Mins).
B) Maths & Science (40 Marks in 45 Mins).
C) GK based on Meghalaya (55 Marks in 90 Mins).
–Total: 150 Marks in 60 Mins.
3. UB Constable Post & Others:
–Its comprises of 3 sections which as:-
A) English (100 Marks).
B) Arithmetic/ Science (100 Marks).
C) GK (100 Marks).
–Total Marks: 300 Marks.
4. AB Constable Post & Others:
–It is OMR Based Questions with Multiple choice, which comprises of:
–Total 150 Marks.
How to Download Meghalaya Police Call Letter 2016?
- All applicants firstly need to visit the Official site of Meghalaya Police that is megpolice.gov.in
- On the home page, now check the notice board given on a left side.
- Now choose the ‘Admit card’ Section.
- Wait for a few moments to open new page.
- Now, candidates need to input your details i.e. registration number, date of birth (DOB) and password etc.
- Now, proceed to Click ‘Submit’.
- Within few seconds, your Meghalaya Police 2016 admit card will be displayed automatically on the screen.
- Verify the details indicated on the Meghalaya Police 2016 Hall Ticket.
- Print the Meghalaya Police 2016 call letter or save it as pdf for downloading in future.
Every candidate is therefore suggested to carry their respective admit card at the time of entering the examination venue during the time of commencement of the exam. After downloading the Meghalaya Police Admit card 2016, candidates need to check the details given in that. Your Meghalaya UB AB Sub Inspector Call Letter consists of your roll number, name, Meghalaya Police Exam date, time and venue.
Download Meghalaya Police Admit Card 2016 ( Update Soon)
Meghalaya Police Exam 2016 Result Date:
Probable date of result publication is not fixed. Result is likely to be published within a couple of months or so after exam is conducted. It also depends on the examination. Final Merit list of successful candidates is circulated on the official website for the convenience of the applicants.
For more details about Meghalaya Police SI Admit card download candidates can regularly our website or official website of board. Help your friends and let them know about admit card of Meghalaya Police Constable. Share on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and other social networking websites. If you have any queries then please comment below. Thanks.
All the best for upcoming Meghalaya Police Exam 2016.
- AFCAT Admit Card 2016 – Download AFCAT 2 Admit Card/ AFCAT Hall Ticket
- KPTCL Admit Card 2016 – Jr Lineman & Attendant Exam Hall Ticket
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016 – 352 Assistant Training Officer Posts
- Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2016 – 748 Assistant Executive Engineers Posts
- UKPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2016 | UKPSC VO Call Letter/ hall Ticket