MPPKVVCL Admit Card 2017: MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card 2017 is going to release on or after 10.01.2017 on Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited official website @ mpez.co.in. Earlier Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) had issued an advertisement for recruitment of candidate on the post of Line Attendant. The total number of post to be recruited through this LA exam is 502. The huge numbers of interested and eligible candidates filled the Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Application Form via online mode from 19.12.2016 to 04.01.2017. The MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Online Exam will be held on 15.01.2017. MPPKVVCL Result 2017 for online examination are going to be released on 10.02.2017. Applicants will have to visit the MPPKVVCL Official Website @ mpez.co.in for downloading MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admission Certificate 2017 for Written Test. Claimants may use the link also, placed below for getting their Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Permission letter 2017.
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card – Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Call Letter Details | mpez.co.in
Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited or M.P.Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd (MPPGCL) is the electricity supply company of the Government of Madhya Pradesh state in India. Some job hunters had applied for the latest MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 for the 502 posts of Line Attendant. And now all these candidates are searching for the Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Hall Ticket 2017. The Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Admission Certificate of the concerned eligible candidates and Instruction to candidates will be available on the website of MPPKVVCL @ mpez.co.in on or 10.01.2017 onwards. The candidates are required to download their MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admission Certificate & MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Instruction to Candidates from the given link for admission to the examination center.
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Hall Ticket – Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Exam Complete Details | mpez.co.in
- Name of Organization: Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL).
- Name of the Examination: MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Written Examination 2017.
- Name of the Post: Line Attendant.
- Total No. of Posts: 502 vacancies.
- Job Location: Madhya Pradesh.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 20.12.2016.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 04.01.2017.
- MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit card Status: Available On Or After 10.01.2017.
- Madhya Pradesh Line Attendant Exam Date: 15.01.2017.
- Madhya Pradesh PKVVCL Line Attendant Result Declaration Date: 10.02.2017.
- Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited Official Website: www.mpez.co.in.
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Selection Process:
All the candidates will be shortlisted through below specified rounds for this MPEZ Line Attendant Jobs.
1. Online Written Exam.
2. Physical Efficiency Test.
MPEZ Line Attendant Exam Pattern:
The Line Attendant Written Exam will be objective type. The exam will consist the question in the Hindi language. The qualifying marks in the Written Examination shall be fixed. The cutoff mark is set as 40 percent for Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class category candidates & 30 percent for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe category candidates or Physically Challenged Person in the MP Line Attendant online written exam. The marks obtained in the Written Examination shall not be counted for ranking. Candidates who will qualify in the Written Examination shall be called by the MPPKVVCL, to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test. Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the Written Examination as may be fixed by the MPPKVVCL at their discretion shall be called for Physical Efficiency Test. The total marks thus obtained by the applicants in the written examination, Physical Efficiency Test, or the bonus numbers would determine their ranking. Candidates shall be allotted to the MPEZ Line Attendant Jobs after getting their name in the MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Merit List 2017.
|S.No||Exam||Exam Type||Subject||No.of Questions||Duration Time|
|1||MPPKVVL Line Attendant Exam||Objective||ITI Electrical||100||2 Hours|
MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Exam Syllabus:
The Madhya Pradesh PKVVCL releases the 502 Line Attendant Hall ticket for the applicants on 10.01.2017. Applied persons can download MP Line Attendant hall ticket from the official website. Candidates can refer this MPEZ Line Attendant Syllabus information and prepare well for the exam. The syllabus consists the topics of General English, Arithmetic, Reasoning, General Knowledge, & topics related to ITI (Lineman, Electrician, wireman).
MPPKVVCL Vidyutkar Syllabus for General English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases, etc.
MPPKVVCL Arithmetic Syllabus
- Boats & Streams.
- Data Interpretation
- Profit and Loss.
- Problems on Ages.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Time & Distance.
- Time & Work.
Madhya Pradesh PKVVCL Reasoning Syllabus
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Clocks & Calendars also.
- Mirror Images.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Non-Verbal Series also.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Number Ranking.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures also.
MPPKVVCL Vidyutkar Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Important Days.
- Indian History.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian National Movement.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Polity.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Economy.
- Capitals of India.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Science & Technology.
- Countries & Capitals.
Line Attendant Electrical Syllabus
- AC Fundamentals.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics etc.
How to Download MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Call Letter 2017?
MPPKVVCL will issue the Madhya Pradesh 502 Line Attendant admit card for the MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Written Examination. Eligible candidates can download the MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Hall Ticket for the Online Examination through the direct link provided below. Candidates must carry their MPEZ Line Attendant admit card at examination center to appear for the examination. Follow the following points for getting their Madhya Pradesh 502 Line Attendant Hall Ticket 2017.
- Open the MPPKVVCL official website which is mpez.co.in.
- After landing on the home page of MPEZ, Search hall ticket links in the notification section.
- Now, Click on “Download Admit Card/ hall Ticket”.
- Enter “registration ID” and “Password/ date of birth”.
- Make sure you enter all the details correctly.
- Now, proceed to Click ‘Submit’.
- Within few seconds, your MPEZ Line Attendant 2017 Admit Card will be displayed automatically on the screen.
- Verify the details indicated on the Line Attendant MPPKVVCL 2017 Hall Ticket.
- Print the Line Attendant 2017 MPEZ Call Letter or save it as pdf for downloading in future.
Download MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card 2017
(Available On 10.01.2017)
A large number of candidates have applied this recruitment and attend this written examination. So those candidates who had registered MPPKVVNL 502 Line Attendant Written Examination they may download their MPPKVVCL Line Attendant Admit Card before the last date of examination. We inform to our followers that without MPPKVVCL Admit card, they will not be allowed to enter in exam center. So, after releasing it, they must download it by using essential details. Admit card is one of the important document for examines. It maintains the complete detail such as your exam center, the timing of exam, personal detail and other general instructions. For more information on our current vacancies, please do get in touch. Thank you for visiting us.
All the best for the upcoming MPEZ Line Attendant Exam 2017.
You May Also Check:
- WBHRB Admit Card 2017 – General Duty Medical Officer Call Letter
- AP Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 – Postman, Mail Guard Exam Hall Ticket
- Syndicate Bank Admit Card 2017 – PO Call Letter/ Hall Ticket
- RSMSSB Admit Card 2016 – Rajasthan Gram Sevak Admit Card