NABARD Recruitment 2017: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has published notification for 12 Posts of Specialist Officers & Assistant Engineer Jobs. Interested candidates may apply online for NABARD Recruitment 2017 through the website www.nabard.org from 21.12.2016 to 05.01.2017. Participants who want to make their career in the government sector may apply against NABARD Jobs. Interested aspirants can collect the remaining information about NABARD Recruitment 2017 from the information given below.
NABARD Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 | NABARD Assistant Engineer Vacancies 2017 | nabard.org
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is an apex development bank in India, headquartered at Mumbai with branches all over India. The NABARD Bank has been entrusted with “matters concerning policy, planning and operations in the field of credit for agriculture and other economic activities in rural areas in India”. NABARD is active in developing financial inclusion policy and is a member of the Alliance for Financial Inclusion.
NABARD Specialist Officer & Assistant Engineer Recruitment Details
Name of Organization: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Job Location: All India
Total No. of Posts: 12 Posts
Name of the Post:
Specialist Officer: 11 posts
- Research Associate: 03 Posts
- Project Finance Manager (Consortium Lending): 01 Post
- Project Finance Manager (Infra.-PPP): 01 Post
- Project Finance Manager (MSME & Rural Housing): 01 Post
- Risk Manager: 03 Posts
- Manager – Corporate Communication: 01 Post
- Compliance Officer: 01 Post
Assistant Engineer: 01 post
63 years As on 31.12.2016
Essential Educational Qualification:
- For Specialist Officers : Second Class Post Graduate Degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics/Finance/Law/Business from a recognized university OR CA/MBA (Finance), BE/B.Tech with MBA Finance OR Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication or Diploma in Instructional Design from any recognized University.
- For Assistant Engineer : First Class Degree in Civil Engineering.
Selection of the job appliers will be based on the examination and Interview.
- Pre Exam
- Final Examination
SC/ST Candidates have to Pay Rs.50/- & Rs.500/- for all others Candidates through online mode.
- Specialist Officer: Rs.77000/- for Junior levels & Rs.105000/- for Middle levels
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.77000/- (Per Month)
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply online through the NABARD website www.nabard.org from 21.12.2016 to 05.01.2017.
Important Dates of Application Process:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 21 December 2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 05th January 2017
Last date of Online Payment Fees: 02nd January 2017
Last date of printing application form: 17th January 2017
For full details of NABARD Specialist Officer & Assistant Engineer Bharti 2017 about Age, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
NABARD 12 SO & AE Jobs 2017
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has published notification regarding the NABARD SO Vacancy 2017 for the employment of Specialist Officer & Assistant Engineer posts for filling up 12 vacant places in NABARD. Eligible and attentive candidates may apply online for NABARD AE Recruitment 2017 through the official website nabard.org from 21st December 2016 to 05th January 2017. After the application deadline, the online application submission link will be removed from the official website, therefore, candidates should keep in mind to apply as soon as possible without waiting for the last date.
You may also check:
- UP LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2017 – 9342 Assistant Teacher
- GAIL Recruitment 2017 – 12 Senior Officer, Foreman & Other Vacancies
- ILBS Recruitment 2017 – 488 Patient Care Executive, Nurse & Various
- Army Public School Result 2016 – APS PGT/ TGT/ PRT Result 2016
NABARD Recruitment 2016 – 85 Development Assistant
NABARD has notified the recruitment of 85 vacant seats for Development Assistant posts in various regional offices. Candidates satisfying the desired eligibility conditions as mentioned in the NABARD official notification can submit application by online submission with the help of details mentioned below. Eligible candidates can apply online form 30-08-2016 to 20-09-2016.
NABARD Job Details
Total No.of Posts: 85
Name of the Posts: Development Assistant
1. SC: 12 Posts
2. ST: 07 Posts
3. OBC: 10 Posts
4. Gen: 56 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs.8040-20100/-
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on computer.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : 18 to 35 years As on 31.07.2016
- Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates : 03 years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 05 years
- For PWD Candidates : 10 years
Job Location : All India
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 450/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS) non-refundable is to be paid online by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. No fee for Staff candidates.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary and Main Exam.
How to Apply NABARD Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the websitehttps://www.nabard.org from 30.08.2016 to 20.09.2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online applicants should have valid login credentials & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Candidates should log on through the website www.nabard.org.
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply”.
4. Fill all the details carefully in the application Form
5. Check once before submit the application form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date for Online Application & payment of Fee: 30-08-2016.
Last Date for Online Application & payment of Fee: 20-09-2016.
Date of Online Test: November/ December 2016.
Every candidate who is in a search of a government job can apply to this NABARD recruitment of 85 development assistant posts subject to the condition that he/she fulfills the necessary eligibility conditions required for this post according to NABARD. Applications can be filled online from 30.08.2016 till 20.09.2016 and the date of online test will be released in the month of October, so candidates should keep checking the website for more information.
Other Useful Links:
- FACT Recruitment 2016 – 45 Technician (Process) Vacancy
- MP Patwari Admit Card 2016 – Download MPPEB Patwari Bharti 2016
- NRHM Delhi Admit Card 2016 – Download NRHM Delhi Call Letter
- OPSC Admit Card 2016: Download OPSC Forest Ranger Call Letter
NABARD Recruitment 2016 – 115 Grade ‘A’ & ‘B’ Managers
NABARD Recruitment 2016: Candidates who are looking for latest NABARD jobs can apply for this NABARD Managers Recruitment 2016. National Bank for Agricultural Development (NABARD) decided to recruit 115 Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’), Manager (Grade ‘B’) vacancies in the Rural Development Banking Service (RDBS). Interested, eligible and prospective candidates may apply online from 23.03.2016 to 13.04.2016. Salient points of Job notification for NABARD Recruitment 2016 are as follows.
NABARD Recruitment 2016 Description
Total No. of NABARD Posts: 115 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
A) Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’): 100 Posts.
Category wise distribution:
1. SC: 15 Posts.
2. ST: 08 Posts.
3. OBC: 27 Posts.
4. UR: 50 Posts.
B) Manager (Grade ‘B’): 15 Posts.
Category wise distribution:
1. SC: 02 Posts.
2. ST: 01 Post.
3. OBC: 04 Posts.
4. UR: 08 Posts.
Post Qualification Criteria
1. Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’):
–Candidate’s age should be between 21-30 years as on 31.01.2016.
–Candidates should born not earlier than 01.02.1986 and not later than 31.01.1995.
2. Manager (Grade ‘B’):
–Candidate’s age should be between 25-35 years as on 31.01.2016.
–Candidates should born not earlier than 01.02.1981 and not later than 31.01.1991.
–Age relaxation is applicable SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD/Ex-Servicemen/ other eligible candidates as per GoI instructions.
–Go through official notice for more reference.
Essential Educational Qualification:
1. Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’): Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture with a minimum of 50% marks.
2. Manager (Grade ‘B’): Candidates should possess First class Master’s Degree in Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture with minimum of 60% marks with relevant experience.
Other Details of NABARD Recruitment 2016
–Candidates have to pay of Rs.100/- for SC/ST & PWD candidates (only intimation charges) & for all other candidates Rs.650/- (Gr-A) & Rs.750/- (Gr-B) through online.
–The fee/ intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of NABARD (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria separately stipulated by the Bank internally. The status as staff candidate will be verified at the time of interview. In case they are not eligible to be treated as staff candidates, they are advised to indicate themselves as non-staff candidates and pay fees/intimation charges as applicable to non-staff candidates.
Note: Candidate desirous of applying for more than one posts have to apply separately along with prescribed fee.
1. Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’): Rs.17,100/- Per Month.
2. Manager (Grade ‘B’): Rs.21,000/- Per Month.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the above said NABARD Recruitment 2016 vacancies may apply online through the website www.nabard.org on or before from 23.03.2016 to 13.04.2016.
The selection process will comprise preliminary examination, main examination & interview.
Important Dates of Application Process:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.03.2016.
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 23.03.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.04.2016.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13.04.2016.
Last Date to Apply for Pre Examination Training: 20.04.2016.
Date of Phase I (Preliminary) – Online Examination: 08.05.2016.
Date of Phase II (Main) – Online Examination: 05.06.2016.
Instructions must be followed:
Read the following instructions carefully for the post of NABARD Recruitment 2016.
1.Applicant need to fill online application form through the website www.nabard.org.
2.Before filling online application, candidates should read instruction carefully as mentioned in the notification about filling form.
3.Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
4.Candidates are advised to fill all detail carefully and correctly in prescribed online application form. Please Submit error free application form.
5.Applicant are advised to upload scanned copies of photograph & signature on the online application form.
6.Before final submission of application form, should make sure with filled all details.
7.The candidate should cross check all the details filled in the Online Application, before finally submitting the same, as no correction will be possible later.
8.After submission of online application, take a printout of the application and keep the same for future use.
9.Submission of false information will disqualify the candidature.
10.In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough.
11.Candidates are requested to follow our website from time to time for any update & information.
For full details of NABARD Recruitment 2016 about Age, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Experience, Selection process, click on below links.
- SCI Recruitment 2016 – 15 Assistant Manager Posts
- VSSC Recruitment 2016 – 39 Technical/ Scientific Assistant Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment 2016 – 1167 Medical Officer & Engineer Posts
- UP Seva Mandal Recruitment 2016 – 64 Computer operator Posts