NMRC Admit Card 2017: The Noida Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRC) is going to release Noida Metro Admit Card 2016 for the candidates who are going appear in the NMRC Exam 2017. As the NMRC organization had released the recruitment for the 745 vacancies of Maintainer, Station Controller/Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Office Assistant and Stenographer. A good number of candidates applied for Noida Metro Bharti 2017 and all those candidates will be able to get their Noida Metro exam admit card from the official website of Noida Metro Railway Corporation. The NMRC Exam Call Letter will be available 15 days before the exam. The more of the details about NMRC Hall Ticket 2017 is given in the below description as below. Please visit our website time to time, you will definitely get your all answers of the questions, which is coming in your mind about the Noida Metro Railway Corporation Exam 2017.
Noida Metro Admit Card 2017 – NMRC Exam Call Letter 2017 Details
Noida Metro Rail Corporation (NMRC) has linked up the two modern cities Noida and Greater Noida with the help of the metro rail. This metro line will connect the New Delhi to one of the satellite cities near to it. The work of this metro line is under construction. A large number of applicants dream to have a job in this sector so it’s a great chance for them to apply for the recruitment before the last date and a huge number of candidates had applied for this Noida Metro latest jobs for 745 vacancies of Maintainer, Station Controller/Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Office Assistant and Stenographer. All the candidates have to download their Noida Metro Rail Hall Ticket prior to the exam. Candidates are requested to get their Noida Metro Call Letter and carry it at the time of NMRC examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the NMRC exam without their NMRC Exam Admit Card 2017.
Noida Metro Hall Ticket– NMRC Exam 2017 Complete Details
- Name of Organization: Noida Metro Railway Corporation (NMRC).
- Name of the Examination: NMRC Written Examination 2017.
- Name of the Post: Maintainer, Station Controller/Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Office Assistant and Stenographer.
- Total No. of Posts: 745 vacancies.
- Job Location: Noida (Uttar Pradesh).
- NMRC Admit card Status: Available.
- Noida Metro Exam Date: 5th to 9th March 2017.
- Noida Metro Railway Corporation Official Website: noidametro.in.
Noida Metro Stenographer Selection process:
The selection process for Noida Metro Rail Corporation Exam will comprise written exam, oral interview, medical exam etc. The selection process according to the posts are given below.
1. Station Controller/ Train Operator and Customer Relations Assistant : The selection process will comprise four-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying) & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
2. Jr.Engineers (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/ Civil) : The selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
3. Account Asstt, Office Asstt & Stenographer : The selection will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category. There will be no interview for this category of post.
4. Maintainer : The selection process will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
NMRC Train Operator Exam Pattern:
Candidates who are applying for NMRC Junior Engineer and Other Posts should clear Paper – I and Paper – II Exams. Following is the exam pattern for NMRC Recruitment 2016.
Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, Hindi / English Language, on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1 / 3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.
Paper-II will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 1 / 3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes duration.
Noida Metro Exam Syllabus:
Candidate who are searching for NMRC Exam Call Letter or NMRC Exam syllabus for Maintainer, Station Controller/ Train Operator, Customer Relations Assistant, Junior Engineer, Account Assistant, Office Assistant and Stenographer posts may check Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd syllabus below and the link for downloading PDF of Noida Metro Rail Exam Syllabus is given below also.
NMRC Exam Syllabus 2016 for General Awareness
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Indian Constitution
- Important Financial & Economic News
- India and its neighboring countries
- Scientific Research
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Countries & Capitals
- General Politics
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
NMRC Non – Executive Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Unitary Method
- Decimal Fractions
- HCF, LCM
- Number System
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Data Interpretation
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Syllabus 2016 for Logical Ability
- Number & Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations & Decision Making etc.
Non – Verbal
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Grouping Identical & Embedded Figures
NMRC Syllabus 2016 for Junior Engineer Vacancy
NMRC Exam Syllabus 2016 for Electrical Engineer
- Network Analysis
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Electronics Devices
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electrical Instrumentation
- Power System Analysis & Control
- Utilization of Electrical Energy
- Power System Protection
- Control Systems
- Power Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
JE Syllabus 2016 for Electronics Engineer
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics
- Advanced Communications
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Measurement & Instrumentation
- Analog Electronics
- Industrial Electronics
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers
- Digital Communications
- Analog Communications
- Computer Hardware etc.
JE Mechanical Syllabus – NMRC Exam Syllabus 2016
- Refrigerator and Air-Conditioning
- Manufacturing Process
- Pattern Making
- Heat Power
- Strength Of Materials
- Air Compressor
- Welding And Allied Processes
- Fluid Mechanics And Machines
- Engineering Mechanics
- Machine Tools etc.
NMRC Civil Exam Syllabus 2016
- The Design of R.C.C. Structure, steel structure, masonry structure
- Concrete Technology
- Engineering Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Construction Equipment, Planning, and Management
- The Strength of Materials
- Irrigation Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Estimation and Coating
- Transportation Engineering
- Engineering Drawings etc.
Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Exam Syllabus (Paper II) General English
- Idioms & Phrases
- Sentence construction
- Shuffling of sentence elements
- Error Correction
- One phrase substitutions
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Unseen Passages
How to Download Noida Metro Railway Corporation Call Letter 2016?
For the recruitment of Noida Metro Rail Corporation Jobs, the NMRC going to conduct this exam. You can download your NMRC admit card online through the official website @ noidametro.in. The Noida Metro will be conducting the examination in the all over India. So the center of the examination will allot anywhere in the India. At present the candidate can download your application detail from the official website of the NMRC @ noidametro.in. Candidates are advised to follow mentioned below steps to download their NMRC Admit Card 2016-17.
1. Go to the official website at-noidametro.in
2. Click on Admit Card tab in the home page.
3. Click on the valid link of NMRC Admit Card 2017.
4. Enter Application Number and Date of birth etc.
5. Click on Submit Button.
6. Admit Card will appear on your screen.
7. Download it and take print out of it for future use.
Candidates need to check their NMRC admit card properly. All the information about the exam schedule will be there on the Noida Metro Rail Corporation Hall Ticket. The candidate’s identity like candidates name, roll number, photograph, and signature will be there on Noida Metro Hall Ticket 2017. You will get the date and the time of examination on the NMRC admit card. If have any suggestions or opinion regarding given information or other else then level it using below comment section. All the best for the upcoming Noida Metro Exam 2017.
- NCESS Recruitment 2016 – 17 Assistant, JRF & Various
- North Bengal University Recruitment 2016 – 30 Junior Research Fellowship
- KPSC Recruitment 2016 – 717 Teaching & Non Teaching Vacancies
- NAFED Recruitment 2016 – 40 SFR & JAA Vacancies
- PAU Recruitment 2016 – 20 Assistant, Clerks & Various