NPSC Recruitment 2016: Candidates who are interested in Nagaland govt jobs can apply for this NPSC Recruitment 2016. Nagaland Public service commission (NPSC) has published a notification for the recruitment of 48 posts of Secretariat Assistant, Extra Assistant Commissioner, Record Keeper & Deputy Superintendent of Police. Interested, Eligible and Prospective candidates can apply by submitting the NPSC Vacancy 2016 online application form on or before 09.09.2016 by following the NPSC official website of NPSC, i.e. www.npsc.co.in. The candidate should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms in all respects mentioned in the Nagaland PSC Notification 2016. For more information regarding Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016 details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply details refer below information.
NPSC Jobs Recruitment 2016 Description
Total No. of NPSC Posts: 48 Posts.
Name and no. of Posts:
1. Secretariat Assistant: 30 Posts.
2. Extra Assistant Commissioner: 15 Posts.
3. Record Keeper: 01 Post.
4. Deputy Superintendent of Police: 02 Posts.
NPSC Post Qualification Criteria
–The minimum age of the candidates for the Nagaland PSC Jobs Recruitment 2016 is 21 years.
–The maximum age of the candidates for the NPSC Jobs Notification 2016 is 30 years.
–The maximum age of the candidates for the Nagaland PSC Notification 2016 will be determined as on 01.01.2016.
–Age relexation is applicable as per Nagaland PSC rules.
–Go through Nagaland PSC official notice for more reference.
Essential Educational Qualification:
The Graduation Degree from recognized University/ Institute is mandatory to fulfill eligibility criteria for
this NPSC Job Vacancy 2016.
Other Details of NPSC Recruitment 2016
NPSC Application Fees:
For Nagaland PSC Jobs 2016 aspirants need to pay Rs.300/- and additional Rs.50/- for CSC service charge in the Commission’s Office only through Cash.
NPSC Pay Scale:
The following consolidated payment will be provided for the candidates selected for Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2016 every month.
1. Extra Assistant Commissioner: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-.
2. Deputy Superintendent of Police: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-.
3. Secretariat Assistant: Rs.9,300 – 34,800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
4. Record Keeper: Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2,800/-.
NPSC Apply Now:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the above said Nagaland PSC Vacancies 2016 may apply online through the website https://nagaland.gov.in from 11.08.2016 to 09.09.2016.
NPSC Selection Process:
Selection on these 48 NPSC Jobs Recruitment 2016 posts will be made through written test follow by interview.
Important Dates of Application Process for NPSC Vacancy 2016:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 11.08.2016.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 09.09.2016.
For full details of 48 NPSC Recruitment 2016 about Age, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
- Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2016 – Raj Police Constable Exam Call Letter 2016
- DFS Gujarat Admit Card 2016 – Download DFS Gujarat Exam Call Latter/ Hall Ticket 2016
- TNPSC Recruitment 2016 – 5451 Junior Assistant, Typist & Other Posts
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2016 – Download IBPS Clerk Exam Call Latter/ Hall Ticket 2016