OJEE Admit Card 2017: Orrisa Board has finally decided to take this year’s Joint Entrance Examination and open their gates for various aspirants who are wishing to do courses like M.Tech, Arch, MBA, PGDBM, B. Pharma, B.Pharm, BDS, and MCA. OJEE Examination 2017 date has been scheduled for 14th May 2017. Candidates are nowadays searching for the OJEE Admit Card 2017 but OJEE Admit Card 2017 will be uploaded on the official website which is marked as odishajee.nic.in during the third week of April 2017. After the OJEE Exam 2017, there is a gap period of three weeks approximately as OJEE Results 2017 will be out in the first week of June 2017. Hurry up now guys registration process has started on 3rd Feb 2017 and Ends on 15th March 2017.
Odisha JEE Admit Card – Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Call Letter Details | odishajee.nic.in
Orissa Board has its very own examination for the entrance in the various state universities and for the execution of this they set a state level examination known as OJEE which stands for Orissa Joint Entrance Examination and various courses are offered as MBBS, BCA and much more. The registration process is the must before going to OJEE Admit Card 2017, we provide you the steps to complete the OJEE Registration Process 2017.
- Apply for your Qualification and select OJEE Registration Form 2017 along with the test center you want.
- Fill up the OJEE Application Form 2017 with your credentials and submit.
- Upload your Picture in JPG/JEPG.
- Make Payment for OJEE Examination 2017.
- Print Confirmation Page and save it for retrieving your OJEE Admit card 2017.
OJEE Hall Ticket – Orissa Joint Entrance Exam Complete Details |
- Name of Organization: Odisha Board Of Secondary Education, Odisha.
- Name of the Examination: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2017.
- Name of the Courses: M.Tech / B.Tech (Lt.E) / BCA / BDS / MBBS etc.
- Location: Odisha.
- OJEE Admit card Status: 20th April 2017, Onward.
- OJEE Exam Date: 14th May 2017.
- Orissa JEE Official Website: www.odishajee.nic.in
OJEE 2017 Selection Process:
OJEE Examination 2017 is written based test and we figure out some key measure that you should know before taking the OJEE 2017 Exam.There will be multiple choice type questions. The number of questions will be sixty (60) per each hour of examination. Each question shall have four answers (including one correct answer) and the examiner shall have to blacken only the appropriate circle/ oval (which he/ she considers most correct) in black/ blue ball point pen. Each correct answer shall fetch four marks. Each in-attempted question will fetch zero. One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. If more than one circles are darkened for one question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer.
OJEE Exam Pattern 2017:
Joint Entrance Exam has no such Exam Pattern in detail, but simply the summary is that all the subjects that you have studied in your 10th onwards will be tested in the OJEE Exam 2017. Subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, Mathematics etc. Most importantly different candidates have different exam pattern based on their respective trades. You have to mark your exam pattern carefully.
|Duration||1st shift- 2 hours (09:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.)|
|Courses/ Subjects||Physics and Chemistry (for B.Pharma/BHMS/BAMS)|
|LE Diploma Courses (Engineering and Technology)|
|Number of questions||120 MCQ|
|Duration||2nd shift- 1 hour (12:00 p.m. – 01:00 p.m.)|
|Courses/ Subjects||Mathematics (for B.Pharma/ BHMS/ BAMS)|
|LE B.Sc. Engineering (+3 Sc.)|
|Integrated MBA (5 years)|
|Number of Questions||60-90 MCQ|
|Duration||Slot 1- 1 hour (02:30 p.m. – 03:30 p.m.)|
|Slot 2- 2 hours (02:30 p.m. – 04:30 p.m.)|
|Courses/ Subjects for Slot 1||Biology (for B.Pharma/ BHMS/ BAMS)|
|Courses/ Subjects for Slot 2||MCA Program|
|PGAT for M.Tech/ M.Tech (Part- time)/ M.Arch|
|Number of Questions for Slot 1||60 MCQ|
|Number of Questions for Slot 2||60-120 MCQ|
OJEE MBA is a pen and paper based exam scheduled on May 08, 2017. There are 5 sections with 120 objective type questions in total.The sections with the number of questions in each section of OJEE MBA Exam is tabulated below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|Computer and Business Fundamentals||10|
OJEE 2017 Exam Syllabus:
Odisha Board has notified the dedicated subjects for the OJEE 2017, as we provide the complete syllabus link for the Orissa JEE 2017. Follow the exam pattern and syllabus carefully as it can open gates to your career and we care about it and you really can rely on us for this. OJEE 2017 Syllabus include various Subjects and detailed description for the OJEE Exam Pattern and other relevant information about OJEE Admit card 2017, OJEE Registration 2017 and much more.
How to Download OJEE Admit Card 2017?
- Go on to the official website of Orrisa Board odishajee.nic.in.
- Enter your credentials like Registration Number, Roll No and DOB.
- Press submit button and a pop-up window of download link for OJEE Admit Card 2017 will appear.
- Download the OJEE Admit Card 2017 and take a print out of it and cross check your details in OJEE Admit Card 2017.
- The hard copy of OJEE Admit Card 2017 is very important because it resembles you are the rightful candidate to appear in the OJEE Examination 2017.
Download Orrisa JEE Admit Card 2017
We sincerely thank you for being with us and you all need is to stay tuned with us and get the latest information for any Recruitment, Exam Details, Various Admit Card 2017. Thank you for visiting us. All the best and break your leg for the upcoming OJEE Examination 2017.
You May Also Check:
- Kerala Postal Circle Admit Card 2017 – Postman Call Letter 2017
- OAVS Admit Card 2017 – Principal, TGT, PET Teacher Hall Ticket
- MAHAGENCO Admit Card 2017 – Chemist, Manager Call Letter
- Chhattisgarh PSC Recruitment Librarian and Sports Officer