Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2017: Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Job Advertisement has been released by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan on its official website, www.sanskrit.nic.in. The organization wants to recruit well qualified and talented aspirants for filling up 29 posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Director, Controller of Examination, Project Officer, Deputy Controller (Examination), Deputy Director (Academic), Assistant Director (Correspondence Course), Accounts Officer (Internal Audit), Section Officer, Curator, Stenographer Grade -I, & Stenographer Grade-II. Candidates have to submit the offline application form on or before the last date i.e. 25th January 2017.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Stenographer, Professor & Various Vacancies 2017 | sanskrit.nic.in
The Sansthan was established in 15th October, 1970 as an autonomous organization. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is fully funded by Government of India. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan functions as an apex body for propagation and development of Sanskrit and assists the Ministry of Human Resource Development in formulating and implementing various plans and schemes for the development of Sanskrit studies. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan has assumed the role of a nodal body for the effective implementation of various recommendations made by the Sanskrit Commission set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Education in 1956 to consider the propagation and development of Sanskrit language and education in all its aspects.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Stenographer, Professor & Various Jobs 2017 | sanskrit.nic.in
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University) under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India invites applications on prescribed format from Indian Nationals for recruitment to various Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts. The RSS Recruitment 2017 Notification consists of 29 Stenographer, Professor, Officer Posts. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Stenographer, Professor, Officer Jobs at RSS may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by RSS.
Candidates who have completed 12th, Graduation Degree, B.Ed and M.Ed, ICWA/CA/SAS/CS, Master’s Degree, Ph.D from a recognized Institute are eligible to apply for RSS Recruitment 2017. Candidates belonging to General and OBC category must deposit application fee of Rs.200/-. Applicants of reserved categories are exempted from any application fee. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance level in Skill Test/Written Test/Interview conducted by the selection panel of the organization. Individuals are advised to submit the relevant documents along with the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Application Form before the last date that is 25th January 2017. Applicants looking for jobs in New Delhi can apply for this recruitment. The complete specifications of RSS Jobs 2017 such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Criteria, Application Process, Age Limit, etc., are explicitly described below.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment Details
Name of Organization: Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSS)
Job Location: New Delhi
Total No. of Posts: 29 Posts
Name of the Post:
1. Professor – 01
2. Associate Professor – 04
3. Assistant Professor – 08
4. Assistant Director – 02
5. Controller of Examination – 01
6. Project Officer – 01
7. Deputy Controller (Examination) – 01
8. Deputy Director (Academic) – 01
9. Assistant Director (Correspondence Course) – 01
10. Accounts Officer (Internal Audit) – 01
11. Section Officer – 02
12. Curator – 01
13. Stenographer Grade -I 01
14. Stenographer Grade-II – 04
- Upper age limit of applicants applying for this recruitment will be 55 Years (Post 5), 45 Years (Post 6-8), 35 Years (Post 9-13), 30 Years (Post 14).
- Reserved category candidates will get the benefit in upper age according to the government norms.
Essential Educational Qualification:
Candidates who have completed 12th, Graduation Degree, B.Ed and M.Ed, ICWA/CA/SAS/CS, Master’s Degree, Ph.D or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply RSS Recruitment 2017
Written Exam / Skill Test / Interview, Physical Fitness Test
- Aspirants belonging General / OBC Category need to submit application fee of Rs. 200/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST / Women and PWD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Professor – Rs. 37400 – 67000/- With 10,000/9000/- Grade Pay
- Associate Professor – Rs. 37400 – 67000/- With 10,000/9000/- Grade Pay
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6000/- Grade Pay
- Assistant Director – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6000/- Grade Pay
- Controller of Examination – Rs. 37400 – 67000/- With 10,000/9000/- Grade Pay
- Project Officer – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6000/- Grade Pay
- Deputy Controller (Examination) – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6000/- Grade Pay
- Deputy Director (Academic) – Rs. 15600 – 39100/- With 6000/- Grade Pay
- Assistant Director (Correspondence Course) -Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 5400/4200/-
- Accounts Officer (Internal Audit) – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 5400/4200/- Grade Pay
- Section Officer – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 5400/4200/- Grade Pay
- Curator – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 5400/4200/- Grade Pay
- Stenographer Grade – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 5400/4200/- Grade Pay
- Stenographer Grade-II – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With 2400/4200/- Grade Pay
How to Apply:
- Aspirants should go to RSS’s official website careers page at www.sanskrit.nic.in.
- Download RSS Stenographer, Professor, Officer Notification & Application form.
- Candidates should read all instructions given in the advertisement.
- Fill the required details and make necessary payments.
- Hard copy of duly filled and signed application along with the photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste (v) e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Registrar I/c, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), 56-57, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058” by post so as to reach us by 25.01.2017. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates of Application Process:
For full details of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Bharti 2017 about Age, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
RSS 29 Stenographer, Professor, Officer & Various Vacancies
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan has issued a notification regarding 29 Stenographer, Professor, Officer and other vacancies. The details of vacancy position, prescribed application form, conditions, procedure for applying and other terms and conditions have been mentioned in the detailed passages given above. The last date of submitting the application is 25.01.2017 by 5.00 P.M. Applications received after the last date shall not be considered. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan will not be responsible for delay caused by postal or any other reasons. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the website of the RSS for more details.
Other Useful Links
- Karnataka Recruitment 2017 – 105 Village Accountant Officer
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017 – 115 LDC, Tradesman Mate & Various
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2017 – 60 Junior Stenographer
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – 135 Personal Assistant