RSMSSB Recruitment 2016: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur invites applications for recruitment to 2639 posts of Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician, Dental Technician & Ophthalmic Assistant. Candidates, who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, and other eligibility criteria as given in the notification, they may apply on or before 16.12.2016 for the RSMSSB Recruitment 2016.
RSMSSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2016 | RSMSSB Assistant Radiographer Vacancies 2016
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board was established under the Article 309 of the Constitution of India. RSMSSB conducts direct recruitment in respects of posts. Highly skilled individuals are selected by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules. RSMSSB headquarters is located in Rajasthan. Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) invites application for the post of 2639 Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician, Dental Technician & Ophthalmic Assistant post. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website of RSMSSB i.e. www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
RSMSSB Dental Technician Jobs 2016 – RSMSSB Assistant Exam Complete Details | rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has come up with the good news of employment notification to recruit 2639 candidates for Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician, Dental Technician, & Ophthalmic Assistant Posts. This is a great opportunity for those students who are doing preparation and are looking for government jobs in Rajasthan. Candidates can submit their application online through the official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician Jobs at RSMSSB they may utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by RSMSSB. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Bachelor Degree from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016. Online application for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 can be submitted from 24th October 2016. Candidates must fill application form from E-Mitra Portal before the last date. Before applying, candidates are advised to make email id to apply. As per instructions, if you got transaction failed message on your screen then your application is not considered as a submitted application. In this case, you can contact on Helpline number which is mentioned in official portal. Only below than 27 years of age candidates can apply for the posts. Selection will be a basis of written test and selected candidates will earn Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.2800/- per month as remuneration. To know more about this vacancy, you can go through below mentioned information.
RSMSSB Assistant & Technician Recruitment Description
Name of Organization: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB).
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Total No. of Posts: 2639 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Radiographer: 1025 vacancies
- Lab Technician: 1394 vacancies
- Dental Technician: 42 vacancies
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 178 vacancies
Candidates age should be above of 18 years and not more than 35 years.
Essential Educational Qualification:
- For Assistant Radiographer : Senior Secondary in Science with either Biology or Mathematics or its equivalent with Radiography course passed from an institute recognized by the Rajasthan state Government/Central Government/Rajasthan Para Medical Council and Registered in Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
- For Lab Technician : Senior Secondary in Science with either Biology or Mathematics or its equivalent with diploma in Medical Lab Technician from an institute recognized by the Rajasthan state Government/Central Government/Rajasthan Para Medical Council and Registered in Rajasthan Para Medical Council.
- For Dental Technician : Secondary or its equivalent with 2 Years certificate course of dental hygienist/dental mechanic recognized by Dental Council of India or from institute recognized by Rajasthan State Government. and Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture,
- For Ophthalmic Assistant : Senior Secondary (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. and Two years training course from institute recognized by Rajasthan State Government.
Selection will be made on through academic examination or professional examination.
Candidates belongs to General & BC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC category have to pay Rs.650/-and Rs.450/- for Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC candidates of Rajasthan and Rs.350/- for SC/ ST candidates of Rajasthan. Fee can be paid through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
- Assistant Radiographer: Rs.5200-20200/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.5200-20200/-
- Dental Technician: Rs.5200-20200/-
- Ophthalmic Assistant: Rs.5200-20200/-
- Assistant Radiographer: Rs.2800/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.2800/-
- Dental Technician: Rs.2400/-
- Ophthalmic Assistant: Rs.2400/-
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from 16.11.2016 to 16.12.2016.
Important Dates of Application Process:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16.11.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Applications: 16.12.2016
For full details of RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 about Age, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
RSMSSB 2639 Latest Vacancies
RSMSSB Rajasthan has announced Assistant Radiographer, Lab Technician, Dental Technician & Ophthalmic Assistant Job Vacancy 2016, The detailed Advertisement/Notification has been published at the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. Please read the official RSMSSB official notification 2016 before applying.
- IOCL Recruitment 2016 – 60 Junior Engineering Assistant Vacancy
- GPSC Recruitment 2016 – 554 Assistant Professor
- IBSD Recruitment 2016 – 03 Scientist & Stenographer Posts
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2016 – 343 Review Officer
RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 – 583 Junior Engineer Posts
RSMSSB Recruitment 2016: Candidates who are interested in Rajasthan govt jobs can apply for this Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Junior Engineer Jobs Notification 2016. Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB), Jaipur has announced a notification for the recruitment of 583 Junior Engineer in Civil & Mechanical branch. Desirous candidates may read the following mentioned, RSMSSB Jobs, information carefully and can apply online on or before 15.07.2016. The details including eligibility criteria, term of reference etc. of the above RSMSSB Jobs appointment are available below.
RSMSSB Jobs Recruitment 2016 Description
Total No. of RSMSSB Job Posts: 583 Posts.
Name and no. of Posts: Junior Engineer.
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
1. Civil (Degree Holder) : 231 Posts.
2. Civil (Diploma Holder) : 336 Posts.
3. Mechanical (Degree Holder) : 04 Posts.
4. Mechanical (Diploma Holder) : 12 Posts.
RSMSSB Jobs Post Qualification Criteria
–The minimum age of the candidates for the RSMSSB Jobs 2016 is 18 years.
–The maximum age of the candidates for the RSMSSB Jobs Notification 2016 is 35 years.
–The maximum age of the candidates for the RSMSSB Notification 2016 will be determined as on 01.01.2017.
–Age relexation is applicable as per rules.
–Upper age relaxation–
05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Special BC & General female candidates.
10 years for Reserved categories female candidates.
–Go through RSMSSB Junior Engineer official notice for more reference.
Essential Educational Qualification:
Applicants must have the following qualification for 583 RSMSSB Junior Engineer Jobs Recruitment 2016.
1. Civil (Degree Holder) : Candidates should have Degree in Civil Engineering form Recognized University or Institute.
2. Civil (Diploma Holder) : Candidates should have Diploma in Civil Engineering form Recognized Institute.
3. Mechanical (Degree Holder) : Candidates should have Degree in Mechanical Engineering form Recognized University or Institute.
4. Mechanical (Diploma Holder) : Candidates should have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering form Recognized Institute.
Other Details of RSMSSB Junior Engineer Jobs Notification 2016
RSMSSB Application Fees:
–Rs.650/-: General & BC (Creamy layer)/ Special BC category category candidates.
–Rs.450/-: Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC category candidates of Rajasthan.
–Rs.350/-: Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe category candidates of Rajasthan.
–It is mandatory to deposit the fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
–Candidates are requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee for this RSMSSB Junior Engineer Vacancies 2016.
RSMSSB Pay Scale:
Rs.9,300-34,800/- with a grade pay of Rs.3,600/- per month will be provided for the candidates selected for RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply for RSMSSB Vacancy 2016 (Apply Now):
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the above said RSMSSB Junior Engineer Jobs Notification 2016 may apply online through website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in from 15.06.2016 to 15.07.2016.
RSMSSB Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basies of followings criteria for this recruitment process of 583 RSMSSB Junior Engineer Notification 2016.
1. Preliminary Exam.
2. Main Exam.
–Both are objective type examination.
Important Dates of Application Process for RSMSSB Vacancies:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 15.06.2016.
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 15.07.2016.
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 15.07.2016.
For full details of 583 RSMSSB Jobs Recruitment 2016 about Age, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
- Air India Recruitment 2016 – 69 Co-Pilot (P2) Posts
- Punjab Police Admit Card 2016 – Punjab Police Constable Exam Call Letter 2016
- UPPRPB Recruitment 2016 – 3307 SI, PC & Fire Service Officer Posts
- Indian Army Recruitment 2016 – Officers (Remount Veterinary Corps) Posts