Steel Authority of India Recruitment 2016
Steel Authority of India Limited (Government of India Enterprise), IISCO Plant, Burnpur (West Bengal) has issued employment notification No. 02/2016 to fill up 24 Deputy Manager (Operation, Mechanical, Instrumentation) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online with application form atwww.sailcareers.com on or before last date i.e. 04-11-2016. The candidates are advised to visit the official website and then after meeting the eligibility the applicants can apply online for the IISCO Steel Plant Burnpur Recruitment 2016 in between the dates 01st October 2016 to 04th November 2016. Further details about the SAIL IISCO Burnpur Jobs 2016 are given below.
SAIL Burnpur Jobs 2016
Steel Authority of India Limited is the leading steel making company in India. It is fully integrated steelmaker and iron, producing both normal and special steels for domestic construction, Engineering, railway, automotive and defense industries for sale. SAIL is also come under seven Maharatnas of the country. The company has the turnover of Rs. 43337 crore in the present year. Steel Authority of India Limited, has five integrated steel plants, three individual plants and three special steel plants. These are situated principally in the eastern and central regions of India and located to the domestic sources of raw materials. The SAIL Kolkata was set up in the late 1950’s with an initial annual capacity of one million tonne of crude steel per year.
Those candidate who want to work with the SAIL Burnpur, they need to qualify the recruitment rounds and for that they will have to register themselves online for the SAIL Burnpur Recruitment 2016 till 04th November 2016.
SAIL IISCO Recruitment 2016
SAIL Burnpur official notification is available on the official website www.sailcareers.com. The candidates who want to apply for Deputy Manager Jobs in SAIL Burnpur must have related educational qualification and other eligibility conditions as prescribed in SAIL IISCO Deputy Manager Recruitment Notification 2016. Candidates are required to fill the online application form and after completion of the application form for SAIL Recruitment 2016, candidates need to send the form to the prescribed address given below on or before 21st November 2016.
For more details like a number of vacancies, how to apply, application fees, pay scale, selection process etc., refer below information.
SAIL Recruitment Description
|Name Of Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||Deputy Managers|
|Total No. Of Posts||24 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 32900-58000/-|
|Grade Pay||Refer to the official notification.|
|Academic Qualification||Degree in Metallurgical/Mechanical /Production/Chemical/Mechanical/Instrumentation/ Electronics &Instrumentation Engineering.|
|Age Limit||35 years As on 04.11.2016|
|Age Relaxation||For ST/ST Candidates : 5 yearsFor OBC Candidates : 3 years|
|Last Date||Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.11.2016Last Date for Submission of Printout of Online Application : 21.11.2016|
|Job Location||Kolkata (West Bengal)|
|Selection Process||Selection will be made on Written Test, Interview & Medical Test.|
|Application Fee||Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- through SBI Challan nearby SBI branch. SC/ST candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.|
|Important Links||Official notification of SAIL IISCO Recruitment
|How to apply for SAIL Recruitment||Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://sailcareers.com from 01.10.2016 to 04.11.2016 & Send the printout along with required document to the DGM (Personnel-CF), SAIL-IISCO Steel Plant, 7, The Ridge, Burnpur-713325, Dt: Burdwan, West Bengal on or Before 21.11.2016.|
SAIL Burnpur Manager Jobs 2016
The Kolkata Steel Plant has invited the applications for SAIL Kolkata Jobs 2016 from the eligible candidates on or before 04th November 2016. The commencement of the SAIL Kolkata Recruitment 2016 online applications submission will be from 01st October 2016. All the eligible and the interested candidates can apply online through the official website and can send the hard copy of the application, photograph along with the attested copies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, Proof of identity and Address, age, category, experience on or before the last date to the mentioned address given above. For further details about SAIL Recruitment 2016, candidates can refer to the official website.
Other Related Links
- CUG Recruitment 2016
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2016
- RNSB Recruitment 2016
- NIFT Recruitment 2016
SAIL Recruitment 2016 – 226 Medical Officer & Other Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2016: Candidates who are interested in Indian govt jobs can apply for this Steel Authority of India Limited Jobs Notification 2016. Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), IISCO Steel Plant has announced a notification for the recruitment of 226 permanent posts of Operator-cum-Technician, Attendant-cum-Technician, Specialist, Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon & Nursing Superintendent for its Integrated Steel Plant at Burnpur in West Bengal. Desirous candidates may read the following mentioned, SAIL Jobs, information carefully and can apply online between 01.07.2016 to 05.08.2016. The details including eligibility criteria, term of reference etc. of the above SAIL Jobs appointment are available below.
SAIL Jobs Recruitment 2016 Description
Total No. of SAIL Job Posts: 226 Posts.
Name and no. of Posts:
1. Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): 134 Posts.
2. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): 70 Posts.
3. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)- Heavy Vehicle Operation: 10 Posts.
4. Specialist: 4 Posts.
5. Medical Officer: 5 Posts.
6. Dental Surgeon: 1 Posts.
7. Principal-School of Nursing: 1 Posts.
8. Nursing Superintendent: 1 Posts.
SAIL West Bengal Jobs Post Qualification Criteria
1. Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Maximum Age- 28 Years.
2. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Maximum Age- 28 Years.
3. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)- Heavy Vehicle Operation: Maximum Age- 28 Years.
4. Specialist: Maximum Age- 37 Years.
5. Medical Officer: Maximum Age- 30 Years.
6. Dental Surgeon: Maximum Age- 30 Years.
7. Principal-School of Nursing: Maximum Age- 34 Years.
8. Nursing Superintendent: Maximum Age- 34 Years.
–The maximum age of the candidates for the SAIL Notification 2016 will be determined as on 05.08.2016.
–Age relexation is applicable as per rules.
–Upper age relaxation–
05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
03 years for OBC candidates.
10 years for Physically Challenged Person.
–Go through Steel Authority of India Technician official notice for more reference.
Essential Educational Qualification:
Applicants must have the following qualification for 226 SAIL Technician Jobs Recruitment 2016.
1. Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Candidates should acquire Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical disciplines from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% marks.
2. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Candidates should possess Matriculation and ITI (full time) in Fitter/ Electrician trades from Govt. Recognised Institute.
3. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)- Heavy Vehicle Operation: Candidates should possess Matriculation with Heavy Duty Vehicle Driving Licence and having at least one year experience in operation of Dumpers& Dozers, etc.
4. Specialist: Candidates should possess MBBS with MD / MS or equivalent qualification in relevant discipline from a University/ Institute.
5. Medical Officer: Candidates should acquire MBBS from a University/ Institute recognized by MCI and with post qualification experience of at least 1 year.
6. Dental Surgeon: Candidates should possess BDS from a University/Institute recognized by DCI and with post qualification experience of at least 1 year.
7. Principal-School of Nursing: Candidates should possess MSc. Nursing/ BSc. Nursing (After Intermediate or 10+2) from a Govt. recognized Institute.
8. Nursing Superintendent: Candidates should acquire MSc. Nursing/ BSc. Nursing (after Intermediate or 10+2) from a Govt. recognized Institute.
–Candidates have to visit SAIL Technician official notice to know more details.
Other Details of SAIL Jobs Notification 2016
SAIL Application Fees:
–Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class category candidates have to pay Rs.250/- for the post of Operator-cum-Technician.
–Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class category candidates have to pay Rs.150/- for the post of Attendant-cum-Technician.
–Unreserved (General)/ Other Backward Class category candidates have to pay Rs.500/- for all other posts.
–It is mandatory to deposit the fee through SBI Challan nearby SBI branch.
–No Application fee is required to be paid by the SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM candidates for this SAIL 226 Technician Jobs 2016.
SAIL Pay Scale:
The following payment per month will be provided for the candidates selected for 226 Sail Medical Officer Recruitment 2016.
1. Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.16800-24110/- Per Month.
2. Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee): Rs.15830-22150/- Per Month.
3. Specialist: Rs.32900-58000/- Per Month.
4. Medical Officer: Rs.20600-46500/- Per Month.
5. Dental Surgeon: Rs.20600-46500/- Per Month.
6. Principal – School of Nursing: Rs.20600-46500/- Per Month.
7. Nursing Superintendent: Rs.20600-46500 /- Per Month.
How to Apply for SAIL Vacancy 2016 (Apply Now):
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the above said SAIL Jobs Notification 2016 may apply online through the website http://sailcareers.com form 01.07.2016 to 05.08.2016.
SAIL Selection Process:
Refer Steel Authority of India 226 Technician notification for the exact details.
Instructions must be followed for this Steel Authority of India Technician Bharti 2016:
Read the following instructions carefully for the post of SAIL Technician & others.
1.Applicant need to fill SAIL online application form through the website http://sailcareers.com
2.Before filling SAIL online application, candidates should read instruction carefully as mentioned in the SAIL notification about filling form.
3.Before applying SAIL online application candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
4.Candidates are advised to fill all detail carefully and correctly in prescribed SAIL online application form. Please Submit error free SAIL application form.
5.Applicant are advised to upload scanned copies of photograph & signature on the SAIL online application form.
6.Before final submission of SAIL application form, should make sure with filled all details.
7.After submission of SAIL online application, take a printout of the SAIL application and keep the same for future use.
8.Submission of false information will disqualify the candidature.
9.Keep visiting our site regularly for any future information about Steel Authority of India Recruitment 2016.
Important Dates of Application Process for SAIL Vacancies:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.07.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.08.2016.
For full details of 226 SAIL Jobs Recruitment 2016 about Age, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
- MRPL Recruitment 2016 – 19 Manager, Executive & Other Posts
- UP Mandal Recruitment 2016 – 317 Co-operative Supervisor Posts
- HRTC Recruitment 2016 – 300 Driver Posts
- UPPRPB Recruitment 2016 – 3307 SI, PC & Fire Service Officer Posts