SSCNR Recruitment 2016: SSCNR is looking to enroll energetic, enthusiastic and result oriented candidates and thus a notification has been released by authorities. Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR), New Delhi has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 245 Senior Technical Assistant, Guide Lecturer, Junior Investigator, Technical Assistant (Economics), Documentation Assistant, Senior Audio Visual Assistant, Store Keeper & Other vacancies. Desirous candidates may read the following mentioned information carefully and can apply online from 03.09.2016 to 30.09.2016. Salient points of Job notification for recruitment of SSC NR are as follows.
Staff Selection Commission NR Jobs Recruitment 2016 Description
Total No. of SSC NR Posts: 245 Posts.
Name and No. of Posts:
1. Senior Technical Assistant (UR): 02 Posts.
2. Guide Lecturer: 04 Posts.
3. Junior Investigator: 01 Post.
4. Technical Assistant (Economics): 02 Posts.
5. Documentation Assistant: 01 Post.
6. Senior Audio Visual Assistant: 01 Post.
7. Assistant Chemist: 01 post.
8. Store Keeper: 08 Posts.
9. Cost Accountant: 02 Posts.
10. Senior Technical Assistant (Fisheries): 02 Posts.
11. Research Investigator: 03 Posts.
12. Senior Research Assistant: 01 post.
13. Assistant Research Officer: 08 Posts.
14. Section Officer (Horticulture): 06 Posts.
15. Technical Officer (S&R): 13 Posts.
16. Assistant Field Officer: 03 Posts.
17. Technical Assistant (Economics): 03 Posts.
18. Junior Technical Assistant: 08 Posts.
19. Assistant Archaeologist: 45 Posts.
20. Assistant Archaeological Chemist: 21 posts.
21. Data Processing Assistant, Grade ‘A’: 21 Posts.
22. Data Processing Assistant: 01 Post.
23. Investigator (SS) Grade-I: 04 Posts.
24. Assistant (Printing): 03 Posts.
25. Library and Information Assistant: 02 Posts.
26. Technical Assistant (Printed Publicity/Production): 02 Posts.
27. Assistant Examiner of Trade Marks & Geographical Indications: 04 Posts.
28. Assistant Field Officer: 17 Posts.
29. Assistant Technical Officer: 07 Posts.
30. Russian Steno-II: 01 Post.
31. Assistant Field Officer: 14 Posts.
32. Artist: 01 Post.
33. Senior Technical Assistant (Dairy): 02 Posts.
34. Map Curator: 05 Posts.
35. Tourist Information Officer: 03 Posts.
36. Senior Library Attendent: 01 Post.
37. Educational Assistant: 01 Post.
38. Clerk (Departmental Canteen): 01 Post.
39. Library Clerk: 03 Posts.
40. Language Typist (Hindi): 01 Post.
41. Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’: 02 Posts.
42. Data Entry Operator Grade ‘B’: 01 Post.
43. Clerk: 02 Posts.
44. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post.
45. Technical Assistant: 01 Post.
46. Junior Chemist: 02 Posts.
47. Data Entry Operator (Grade-B): 06 Posts.
48. Eviction Inspector: 01 Post.
Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Post Qualification Criteria
1. Senior Technical Assistant (UR): 18-30 years.
2. Guide Lecturer: 18-30 years.
3. Junior Investigator: 18-30 years.
4. Technical Assistant (Economics): 18-30 years.
5. Documentation Assistant: 18-30 years.
–Staff Selection Commission Northern Region official notice should be checked for more reference.
–The maximum age of the candidates for the SSC Northern Region Recruitment 2016 will be determined as on 30.09.2016.
–Relaxations in age will be granted for reserved candidates as per the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Northern Region norms.
–Upper age relaxation–
05 years for SC/ ST candidates.
03 years for OBC candidates.
10 years for Physically Challenged Person.
Essential Educational Qualification:
1. Assistant Archaeologist : Candidates should possess Master Degree in India History with Ancient Indian History or Medieval Indian History as a subject or Master Degree in Archaeology or Anthropology with Stone-age Archaeology as a Subject or Master Degree in Geology with Pleistocene Geology as a subject from a recognized University or equivalent. OR Master Degree in Sanskrit or Pali or Arabic or Prakrit or Persian or Tamil or Telugu or Malayalam or Kannada or History of Art with Ancient or Medieval Indian History as a Subject from a recognized University or equivalent.
2. Data Processing Assistant : Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Applications/Information technology/ Computer Science of a recognized university / institute and A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on computer.
3. Assistant Field Officer : Candidates should possess M.Sc. degree in Soil Science, Agriculture Chemistry or Agriculture with specialization in Soil Science of a recognized University or equivalent.
–For more details please refer Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Northern Region official notification which is provided by us in given below links.
Other Details of Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Jobs 2016
SSC NR Application Fee:
Candidates have to pay of Rs.100/- (One Hundred only) through Online by using SBI Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card or SBI Challan. No Application fee is required to be paid by the SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen & women candidates.
SSC NR Pay Scale:
Read the Staff Selection Commission North Region notification for details of exact pay scale.
SSCNR Apply Now:
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the above said Staff Selection Commission Northern Region Recruitment 2016, can apply online through website www.sscnr.net.in from 03.09.2016 to 30.09.2016 & send print out of the application form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph along with self-attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of age, essential qualifications, experience, proof of Caste/ Category (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH (PWD)/ EXS) to the below given address within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
Applications are to be sent to:
Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Office of Northern Region, Block No. 12, Kendriya Karyalaya Parisar, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
SSCNR Selection Process:
Candidates will be shortlisted through OMR/ Computer Based Examination, Skill Tests & for some posts there is an interview so candidates must refer Staff Selection Commission NR official notification.
Important Dates of Application Process for Staff Selection Commission NR Vacancy 2016:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.09.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.09.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Challan Generation & Payment of Fee: 30.09.2016.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Application: Within ten days from the last date prescribed for payment of fee.
For full details of 245 Staff Selection Commission NR Recruitment 2016 about Age, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
- SSCWR Recruitment 2016 – 238 Scientific Assistant, Store Clerk & Various Posts
- SSC NWR Recruitment 2016 – 171 Lab Attendant, Farm Manager, Library Asst & Other Posts
- SSC KKR Recruitment 2016 – 51 Clerk, Lab Asst, Data Entry Operator & Other Posts
- SSCER Recruitment 2016 – 269 Office Attendant, Laboratory Assistant & Other Posts
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016 – 352 Assistant Training Officer Posts