Telangana Postal Circle Admit Card 2016: The Telangana Postal Circle Department is soon going to issue Call Letter for Postman and Mail Guard exam by uploading at their official website. The Telangana Postal Department has just completed the application submission process for Postman and Mail Guard Recruitment 2016 and the last date to apply was 04.09.2016. All appeared candidates in recruitment process can download Telangana Postal Circle admit card here. Telangana Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Examination 2016 will be conducted in October 2016. TS Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard Exam Hall Ticket 2016 will uploaded on the official website few days before the commencement of examination. The TS Postal Circle Postman Mail Guard Exam Date 2016 is not announced yet on the official website. So candidates check the website regularly for further updates.
Telangana Postal Circle Admit Card – Telangana Postman Call Letter Details
Telangana is one of the 29 states in India, located in southern India. The Ministry of Communications and Information Technology controls the Postal department of Telangana state. Telangana Postal Circle Department provides services like Philately, Life insurance, Army postal service, data collection, postal savings, banking, and E-Commerce delivery. Any recruitment in the organization will be released by the Chief Postmaster General. A notification for fulfilling 75 posts for Postman & Mail Guard in Telangana Postal Department had been released some days before. Now the exam is near so you need to download the Telangana Postman Call Letter 2016. The respective applicants should keep visiting the official website at www.appost.in or our website on a regular basis to get important updates on TS Postman Hall Ticket 2016.
- Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 – 20750 Income Tax Inspector & Other Post
- UP Home Guard Recruitment 2016 – 16000 Police Home Guard Posts
- MP Patwari Recruitment 2016, MP Patwari Bharti 2016 – 9129 Patwari Vacancies
Telangana Postman Hall Ticket– Telangana Mail Guard Exam Complete Details
- Name of Organization: Telangana Postal Circle.
- Name of the Examination: Telangana Postal Circle Examination 2016.
- Name of the Post: Postman & Mail Guard.
- Total No. of Posts: 75 vacancies.
- Job Location: Telangana.
- Telangana Postal Circle Admit card Status: Available Soon.
- Telangana Postal Circle Exam Date: Announced Later.
- Telangana Postal Circle Official Website: www.appost.in.
Telangana Postal Circle Selection process:
All of candidates will be short listed through below specified rounds for this Telangana Postman Jobs.
1. Written Exam (Aptitude Test).
2. Merit List based on Written Exam Marks.
3. Document Verification.
Telangana Postal Circle Exam Pattern:
The Written Exam Paper of Postman and Mail Guard has been divided into four parts as give below. There will be total 100 questions carrying 100 marks. It means each question has weightage of 01 mark. The questions will be of the level to be expected from 10th Matriculation Standard passed candidates. Total Time to be allowed to attempt Exam Paper is Two Hours (02 Hours) Only.
1. PART A: General Knowledge, Reasoning and Analytical Ability – 25 Multiple Choice Questions.
2. PART B: Mathematics – 25 Multiple Choice Questions.
3. PART C (i): English Language – 25 Objective Type/Multiple Choice Questions.
4. PART C (ii): Telugu Language – 25 Objective Type/Multiple Choice Questions.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
OC Category – Aggregate 40 Marks
- Part A: 10 marks
- Part B: 10 marks
- Part C (i): 10 marks
- Part C (ii): 10 marks
SC, ST Categories – Aggregate 33 Marks
- Part A: 08 marks
- Part B: 08 marks
- Part C (i): 08 marks
- Part C (ii): 08 marks
OBC Categories – Aggregate 37 Marks
- Part A: 09 marks
- Part B: 09 marks
- Part C (i): 09 marks
- Part C (ii): 09 marks
How to Download Telangana Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Call Letter 2016?
How you can download admit card very easily, please see some easy steps from that you can download admit card very easily.
1. Log on to official website at www.appost.in.
2. Find out Hall Permit Download for Telangana Postal Circle Postal Circle Postman.
3. Click on Admit Card/ Hall Ticket link to go to Downloading Portal.
4. Enter your Application Registration ID/ Number and Password or Date of Birth (DOB) in prescribed format.
5. Click on Submit/ Login button to generate your Hall Ticket online.
6. Your TS Post Office Postman/ Mail Guard Exam Admit Card 2016 will be displayed on your computer screen.
7. Check your Hall Ticket carefully before taking print.
8. Save your Admit Card as PDF and get printout of it for Written Exam use.
Download Telangana Postal Circle Admit Card 2016 (Available Soon)
We are wishing “Best of Luck” to all eligible candidates for their Telangana Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Exam 2016. To get more updates regarding Telangana Postal Circle recruitment exam, candidates are advised to stay in touch with us. You can follow us Google Plus and Facebook too. If you have any queries then write us in below comment section.
All the best for the upcoming Telangana Postal Circle Postman & Mail Guard Exam 2016
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2016 – Download SSC CGL Tier 2 Call Letter
- UKMSSB Recruitment 2016 – 203 Dental Surgeon Vacancies
- BPRD Recruitment 2016 – 138 UDC, Steno, Inspector & Other Posts
- UKMSSB Admit Card 2016 – Download UKMSSB Dental Surgeon Call Letter