UPJN Admit Card 2016: The UPJN (Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam) released the admit cards/ hall tickets for the exam conducted for those candidates who have applied at the post of Junior Engineer. The recruitment was open for filling up of 853 vacancies in the concerned job profile. The candidates had applied for the UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Exam between 31.10.2016 to 20.11.2016. Those who applied their UPJN JE application form before the last date they can now download their UP Jal Nigam JE Call letter 2016 through the Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Official website @ upjn.org or the link given at the last of this page. All the important details like UPJN JE exam venue, UPJN JE roll number, UP Jal Nigam JE date and time etc. will be mentioned on the UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2016. The recruitment officials of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam will inform you, your UP JN Junior Engineer exam venue, date and time, through your mobile or Email also.
UPJN Junior Engineer Admit Card – UP Jal Nigam JE Call Letter Details | upjn.org
The State Government constituted a corporation by the name of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam in the year 1975. UPJN Headquarter is located at Allahabad. Jal Nigam Board consists of a Chairman appointed by the State Government. UPJN area of operation extends to the whole of Uttar Pradesh excluding cantonment areas. The basic objective of creating this corporation is development and regulation of water supply & sewerage services and for matters connected therewith. UPJN also Works for preparation & execution of water supply, drainage, sewage disposal and other health works for local bodies. Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam is totally under UP Govt undertaking. The first sanitary was established in 1913 with selection staff. Earlier UPJN had completed the process of getting applications for UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Examination 2016 for 853 vacancies. Candidates are required to Download UPJN JE Call Letter 2016 to appear in the UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Exam 2016.
UPJN Junior Engineer Hall Ticket– UP Jal Nigam JE Exam Complete Details | upjn.org
- Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam (UPJN).
- Name of the Examination: UPJN Junior Engineer Written Examination 2016.
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer.
- Total No. of Posts: 853 vacancies.
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Applications: 31.10.2016.
- Last Date for Submission Online Applications: 20.11.2016.
- UPJN Junior Engineer Admit card Status: Available.
- Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Official Website: www.upjn.org.
UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Selection process:
Selection will be in 2 phase, 1st phase of Written test and 2nd Interview. Written test will be 80 marks of objective type question and Interview 20 marks. The total marks for the final selection at the post of Junior Engineer will be 100.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Exam Pattern:
The Exam Pattern for the UPJN Junior Engineer Examination 2016 had provided here. The time provided to complete the UPJN JE written examination is two hours and the written test will conduct with 80 questions for 80 marks. The UPJN Junior Engineer paper will be of objective type. If you want this Junior Engineer job in Uttar Pradesh then try to attempt the high number of accurate answers which helps to achieve more score.
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus:
The UPJN of Uttar Pradesh Government is conducting the written test for the applicants of Junior Engineer posts of UP Jal Nigam. It is important to know the Junior Engineer Exam Syllabus for preparing the UPJN Junior Engineer Exam 2016. The UPJN Junior Engineer syllabus is containing the topics of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Aptitude, & Reasoning. The Syllabus for the UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Exam is given below as well as we have also given the link to download the UPJN Junior Engineer Syllabus also.
UPJN Junior Engineer Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Estimation and costing.
- Analog & Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electrical Machines.
- Network Theory.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Basic Electronics etc.
UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Civil Engineering Syllabus
- Steel Structures.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Structural Analysis.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Solid Mechanics,
- Concrete Technology.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Environmental Engineering.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Environmental Studies etc.,
Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Vector Calculus.
- Numerical Methods.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Operations Research.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Differential Equations.
- Forming Processes.
- Tool Engineering.
- Joining Processes.
- Metal Casting.
UPJN Junior Engineer Syllabus for General Knowledge
- National and international current affairs.
- Science and technology updates.
- New inventions.
- Personalities in News.
- Indian Polity.
- Current events – International, National, and Local.
- Indian Constitution.
- History – India & Andhra Pradesh.
- Indian Economy.
- Science and innovations.
- Books And Author.
- Geography – India, Andhra Pradesh, etc.
UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Syllabus For General Awareness
- IT & Space etc.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Economy.
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian Polity.a
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Indian History.
- Indian Geography.
How to Download UPJN Junior Engineer Call Letter 2016?
UPJN Junior Engineer Hall ticket 2016 is very important for all the aspirants which are going to participate in this JE recruitment exam. Without carrying of UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016 candidates can’t enter the examination hall because the examiner is not permitted to enter any candidates without admit card of UPJN JE. In order to download, candidates need to visit the direct link provided here or you may use the UPJN official website @ www.upjn.org. Even If you are not getting your UPJN Junior Engineer admit card then follow the following steps.
1. Go to the official website or simply go to the link given below.
2. Click on the link ‘UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016’.
3. Enter the details like application number, etc and click on submit.
4. The UPJN JE Call letter will be displayed on the screen.
5. Save the UPJN Junior Engineer Hall Ticket and take a printout of it for further reference.
Candidates who have finished their registration process successfully can download their UP Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Hall Ticket on its official website www.upjn.org. For any query or doubts regarding Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam Junior Engineer Admit Card 2016, candidates can leave the comment in the comment box. Our team will try to give the appropriate response to queries and clarify your doubts. We wish you all the best for your UPJN Junior Engineer Examination 2016.
You May Also Check:
- Bank of Baroda Result 2017 – Bank of Baroda SO Merit List
- MAHAGENCO Result 2017 – MAHAGENCO JE AE Merit List Score Card
- RBI Result 2017 – RBI Assistant Merit List Score Card
- BSSC Recruitment 2016 – 152 Municipal Manager Vacancy